Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stop calling me wacko jacko, boohoo!
Stop calling me wacko jacko, boohoo!
2004-08-21, 10:57 PM #1
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&e=19&u=/nm/people_jackson_dc

LOL, just thought I post that to give you all a good laugh.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-21, 11:29 PM #2
Sorry, no dice. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
This post was proudly brought to you by KegZ™ - Now with 38% more Spam
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.
2004-08-22, 4:38 AM #3
Maybe if he stopped acting like a wacko...

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-08-22, 4:40 AM #4
Its because you're all ignorant.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-08-22, 5:01 AM #5
Oh, well thanks Septic. I'm glad one of us is all-knowing. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2004-08-22, 5:05 AM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LonelyDagger:
Oh, well thanks Septic. I'm glad one of us is all-knowing. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]</font>

Thats ignorance!

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
2004-08-22, 6:59 AM #7
I really doubt people are gonna stop saying Wacko Jacko anytime soon. In fact, he probably just screwed himself by saying he didn't want to be called it anymore.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-08-22, 7:01 AM #8
People only call him whacko Jacko because he is whacko

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-22, 7:07 AM #9
and his name is jacko, don't forget.

------------------
2004-08-22, 7:21 AM #10
I think it's such a shame that people cuss up Michael Jackson.

Yes, he isn't like 'normal' people, yes he is different. Yes, he likes to live in a fantasy world of his own choosing, and he has the money to sustain that. If I had that sort of money, I sure wouldn't want to live in the 'real' world either.
Has he lost 'his touch with reality'? Does it matter?
I think it's a fantastic world that he's created and I think it's wonderful that he is living his personal fantasy. He isn't bogged down with shares and stocks and protecting his money like pretty much all other rich people. Why live in the 'real' world when the 'real' world is so depressing? He's living the fantasy that makes him happy, and he's sharing that fantasy with children and making them happy. I don't particularly like children, so I'd keep my fantasy world to myself, but Michael Jackson is using his to make other children happy.

I'm sure the subject of 'sexual conduct' with children will come up here, and I think that's unfortunate. He truly loves children, and makes for a much better parent than the vast majority out there, and I think this court case is probably the result of parents disagreeing with his fantasy world.
He has children sleeping with him in his bed. Is there anything sexual about it? No. My cat sleeps in my bed, but I'm not having sex with my cat.
I haven't really been following the case, but I find it hard to believe that Michael Jackson would sexually abuse a child. But that's for the courts to decide, and I'm not going to jump to any conclusions. Not like the media seem to be doing. I really hope the jury will manage to stay unbiased with the media all proclaiming Jackson being guilty.

Either way, will it change how Michael Jackson made fantastic pop music of the 80s? Will it change how Michael Jackson has made countless children, mostly disabeled or orphaned, happy in his Neverland?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2004-08-22, 7:27 AM #11
SavageX, I need to contact you. I'm going to try your profile e-mail, but if it's incorrect, could you e-mail me at thebsg a.t gmail d.o.t com?

JediKirby

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-22, 7:35 AM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mort-Hog:
My cat sleeps in my bed, but I'm not having sex with my cat.</font>

It's a shame that I just made a new signature...

------------------
"The interesting thing about video games is the way you can take about 50 shotgun blasts to the head and be instantly healed by a little white box with a cross on it."
Stuff
2004-08-22, 7:48 AM #13
It frightens me, Mort-Hog, how depressingly uninformed you are.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I haven't really been following the case</font>

...and it's brutally obvious!

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">and I think this court case is probably the result of parents disagreeing with his fantasy world.</font>

Perhaps it's, you know, maybe because several of the children involved have given detailed descriptions of his genetalia, including some distinguishing marks.

Sure, he may love children, but his fantasy world entered a whole new realm of "creepy" when he brought those kids into his bed.

[This message has been edited by Yossarian (edited August 22, 2004).]
Those bees all have paws!
2004-08-22, 7:56 AM #14
Quote:
Yes, he isn't like 'normal' people, yes he is different. Yes, he likes to live in a fantasy world of his own choosing, and he has the money to sustain that. If I had that sort of money, I sure wouldn't want to live in the 'real' world either.
Has he lost 'his touch with reality'? Does it matter?
I think it's a fantastic world that he's created and I think it's wonderful that he is living his personal fantasy. He isn't bogged down with shares and stocks and protecting his money like pretty much all other rich people. Why live in the 'real' world when the 'real' world is so depressing? He's living the fantasy that makes him happy, and he's sharing that fantasy with children and making them happy. I don't particularly like children, so I'd keep my fantasy world to myself, but Michael Jackson is using his to make other children happy.

</font>

He sure made me a happy little boy. oooh baby.

But no, I agree with mort. While I think he's a creepy person, and I'm almost certain he's gay (which isn't bad, but if he admitted it right now, he'd be persecuted for sure), I honestly don't think he did anything sexual with anyone's kids. I think he just doesn't really know how to show effection, and cuddling with someone elses kid is effection to him. (Which is effection, just not socially accepted effection.)

He still makes for a great ride, either way. ^_^

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-22, 8:43 AM #15
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY:
He sure made me a happy little boy. oooh baby.

But no, I agree with mort. While I think he's a creepy person, and I'm almost certain he's gay (which isn't bad, but if he admitted it right now, he'd be persecuted for sure), I honestly don't think he did anything sexual with anyone's kids. I think he just doesn't really know how to show effection, and cuddling with someone elses kid is effection to him. (Which is effection, just not socially accepted effection.)

He still makes for a great ride, either way. ^_^

JediKirby

</font>

I agree with both you and Mort.

Like Mort said, though, I too haven't been following the case at all... heck I haven't watched, read, or heard any kind of news broadcast in god knows how long. Last time I watched the news was just to see what happened with an accident by my Fiance's house, if it weren't for that its probably been a couple years since I last really watched the news, and payed any attention... needless to say I know very little about very little going on in the world today...

Of course that being said, I can't say I've ever heard of someone referring to Michael Jackson as "Wacko Jacko"....

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yossarian:
Perhaps it's, you know, maybe because several of the children involved have given detailed descriptions of his genetalia, including some distinguishing marks.</font>

I'm gonna hope that somebody had to verify those descriptions truth.

If they didn't, then that point is rather useless, because it seems that it would be kind of easy to make up a description and have fair accuracy, and if no one has verified the descriptions, there's no way to know how accurate they really are, and therefore shouldn't be able to be used against him.

------------------
AIM ID: BlueViper192
E-Mail: FCTuner04--//[at]\\--gmail--//[dot]\\--com

RiP -MaDaVentor-
The Limelite
2004-08-22, 10:10 AM #16
And even so, it just proves that Michael Jackson has been naked infront of them.

He could have just taken a shower, and was walking around looking for his underwear. I do that all the time. I'm sure my cat could tell you a think or two about my genetalia, as I spend quite some time wandering around before realising that my cat is sitting on my underwear.

I think it's quite ridiculous how much the media can report on legal issues. With celebrities, I suppose it's understandable, but it's ridiculous how the media have day-by-day reviews of legal cases. There is no reason why the public should know about this! The media shouldn't be allowed to report it. It's a legal thing, it's strictly between the defence, the prosecution, the judge and the jury. There's no reason why the media should be involved, and their involvement only corrupts the legal process. Grr.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
2004-08-22, 10:15 AM #17
Quote:
And even so, it just proves that Michael Jackson has been naked infront of them.</font>

...wow. You say that like it's nothing to object to.

------------------
<ubuu> does hitler have a last name?
<jipe> .. yes, Ubuu, we're racist commy nazi jews, and we hate male pattern baldness
<Professor`K> Sorry, but half-way through your logic, my head exploded
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-08-22, 10:16 AM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">He truly loves children, and makes for a much better parent than the vast majority out there, and I think this court case is probably the result of parents disagreeing with his fantasy world.
</font>

I'm assuming you dont have kids, but if and when you do, are you going to send them to Michaels house so they can live in his fantasy world?

Maybe your cat has seen you in the nude, but do you regularly walk around in the buff in front of your brothers/sisters or parents? Cats are not humans. The analogy isn't relevant.

------------------
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2004-08-22, 10:28 AM #19
The guy totally creeps me out.

In any case, he's dug his own hole.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-22, 12:16 PM #20
You can tell he loves the attention though, I think he does stuff that gets the media's attention (baby dangling) just to get it.

------------------
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2004-08-22, 12:27 PM #21
If it was the 1st time 'jacko' got in trouble for 'playing' with the kiddes. I might belive he didn't do it, But after the 1st time you'd think he'd learn not to bring kids into his bed..

If he wasn't doing anything bad with those kids he would of stoped the 1st time, But he did it again witch hints to me that he a perv that can't control himself.

And for-shame on the parents that lets they're kids go over to his house unwatched.Even if he hasn't been touching those kids, its still pretty clear he has some kind of metal issuses.
2004-08-22, 7:07 PM #22
I just want to see him in jail. His mugshot was horrid.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-22, 7:51 PM #23
Quote:
I'm sure my cat could tell you a thing or two about my genetalia</font>

Quoted for awesomeness.
2004-08-22, 7:58 PM #24
Quote:
And even so, it just proves that Michael Jackson has been naked infront of them.

He could have just taken a shower, and was walking around looking for his underwear. I do that all the time. I'm sure my cat could tell you a think or two about my genetalia, as I spend quite some time wandering around before realising that my cat is sitting on my underwear.

I think it's quite ridiculous how much the media can report on legal issues. With celebrities, I suppose it's understandable, but it's ridiculous how the media have day-by-day reviews of legal cases. There is no reason why the public should know about this! The media shouldn't be allowed to report it. It's a legal thing, it's strictly between the defence, the prosecution, the judge and the jury. There's no reason why the media should be involved, and their involvement only corrupts the legal process. Grr.
</font>

Yeah.. but a cat isn't an infant child..., you're just sticking up for jack because he bribed you... WITH SECKS!

------------------
Uruk Hai 1: *sniffs*
Uruk Hai 2: What do you smell!?
Uruk Hai 1: MANFLESH!
Proud Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-08-22, 8:01 PM #25
Quote:
I spend quite some time wandering around before realising that my cat is sitting on my underwear.
</font>

Inuendo in your Endo.

JediKirby

------------------

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-22, 8:14 PM #26
He needs shot. No offense to any fans, but the man needs shot.

------------------
Change is never a choice. You change, and you are who you have become. And there's not a damned thing you can do about it.
>>untie shoes
2004-08-23, 1:42 AM #27
I don't think he's actually done anything with/to any children, but he is incredibly naive to think he can share a bed with children (or be naked around them) and not have some kind of scandal.

------------------
"I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be." -Janis Joplin
2004-08-23, 3:05 PM #28
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bill:
He needs to be shot. No offense to any fans, but the man needs to be shot.

</font>

Amen
2004-08-24, 2:04 AM #29
Uh, even if he is convincted of sexual assault, that isn't a capital crime..

..and if he does have psychological problems, he should recieve treatment not punishment.
2004-08-24, 5:13 AM #30
Quote:
Uh, even if he is convincted of sexual assault, that isn't a capital crime..

..and if he does have psychological problems, he should recieve treatment not punishment.
</font>

But because he is a music star, the media has given him and his case a lot of attention. And people respond to this attention.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-24, 7:16 AM #31
That's not his fault, that's the media's fault.

If anything, the media should be shot.
2004-08-24, 7:41 AM #32
Michael Jackson clearly has psychological problems. I mean, who hangs a baby out of a window? But I've yet to be convinced that he's guilty of molestation/sexual assault, and it's somewhat saddening to see someone who's done so much good for children presumed guilty until proven innocent.

------------------
"Why aren't I'm using at these pictures?" - Cloud, 4/14/02
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!