Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Of which I am a member...
Of which I am a member...
2009-04-30, 5:34 PM #1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohica,_The_Guild
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-04-30, 5:52 PM #2
Quote:
This page may meet Wikipedia’s criteria for speedy deletion as a page that is patent nonsense, consisting purely of incoherent text or gibberish with no meaningful content or history.

hah
2009-04-30, 5:54 PM #3
Wow you vandelized wiki, it's not like anyone can do that.
2009-04-30, 5:58 PM #4
Umm.. No i didn't.

and that's sad that's it's getting deleted.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-04-30, 6:04 PM #5
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Umm.. No i didn't.

and that's sad that's it's getting deleted.

No it's not. It's sad that people feel the need to make those sort of pages on wikipedia in the first place.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2009-04-30, 6:07 PM #6
contrary to what it Wikipedia is saying, it's not complete gibberish. It's more of a documentation of a fantasy role playing guild.. ish.

2009-04-30, 6:08 PM #7
Originally posted by Gebohq:
No it's not. It's sad that people feel the need to make those sort of pages on wikipedia in the first place.

The page makes me think of ISB.
2009-04-30, 6:11 PM #8
Originally posted by IRG SithLord:

How so?
2009-04-30, 6:21 PM #9

Your post insults the ISB.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2009-04-30, 6:25 PM #10
contrary to what it Wikipedia is saying, it's not complete gibberish. It's more of a documentation of a fantasy role playing guild.. ish.

Yep wikipedia sure is the place to put things that absolutely nobody cares about.
2009-04-30, 6:38 PM #11

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-04-30, 6:44 PM #12
It's validity has been contested. Check the talk page.

2009-04-30, 7:05 PM #13
Quote:
This talk page was deleted. The deletion log for this page is provided here for convenience (view all logs for this page):

Why does a WoW guild warrant a wiki page? o_O
2009-04-30, 7:06 PM #14
01:35, 1 May 2009 Pascal.Tesson (talk | contribs) deleted "Bohica, The Guild" ‎ (A1: Not enough context to identify article's subject: Wikipedia is not a free provider of webspace)

Originally posted by mb:
Why does a WoW guild warrant a wiki page? o_O

Was it about a WoW guild? I couldn't tell, because whatever mouthbreather wrote the article forgot to mention what he was writing about.

Hurf durf me smart tho me never got an encyclopedia b4
2009-04-30, 7:09 PM #15
nope not a WoW guild.

[edit: also, it wasn't a he, it was a lesbian.]

2009-04-30, 7:10 PM #16
Then it's so archaic that no one gives a crap. You obviously don't understand how an encyclopedia works.
2009-04-30, 7:13 PM #17
Originally posted by Jon`C:
01:35, 1 May 2009 Pascal.Tesson (talk | contribs) deleted "Bohica, The Guild" ‎ (A1: Not enough context to identify article's subject: Wikipedia is not a free provider of webspace)

Was it about a WoW guild? I couldn't tell, because whatever mouthbreather wrote the article forgot to mention what he was writing about.

Hurf durf me smart tho me never got an encyclopedia b4

I don't actually know, I was just kind of assuming. It was probably something equally as dumb though.
2009-04-30, 7:14 PM #18
Originally posted by Gebohq:
How so?

thought that'd catch your attention. :P
2009-04-30, 7:17 PM #19
thought that'd catch your attention. :P

Uh, ok? I take that to mean you just said that for the hell of it then.
2009-04-30, 7:18 PM #20
[edit: also, it wasn't a he, it was a lesbian.]
Is this supposed to matter? Is it relevant to my complaint? Are you suggesting that lesbians are either a gender or somehow so inherently stupid and fragile that it should influence my observation that the author of the article neglected to mention what exactly the article was about?
2009-04-30, 7:20 PM #21
Or, because she's a lesbian and this is apparently important information, are you saying that you are a member of her "guild"? Are you telling us that you bat for the other team now?
2009-04-30, 7:22 PM #22
Quite the contrary. Merely correcting you on a minor, insignificant point because I have no argument or explanation for the major issues at hand and thus I am attempting to change the subject.

2009-04-30, 7:26 PM #23
Quite the contrary. Merely correcting you on a minor, insignificant point

What I'm trying to figure out is why you corrected my use of a particular pronoun with an explanation of what kind of crop the author prefers to plow.
2009-04-30, 7:30 PM #24
Well specifically to point out that he is a she. But then again, she is not a normal she, she is a lesbian she. Just in case there were any question about my motives for being involved in this. Though now that I think about it, I don't see how that clarifies it at all.

2009-04-30, 7:31 PM #25
WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT
2009-04-30, 7:32 PM #26
Yeah, it's pretty creepy any way you look at it.
2009-04-30, 7:41 PM #27
...so let me get this straight, the page was about you involved in a "fantasy role playing guild" in which a participant, known to you, played as a "lesbian"?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-04-30, 7:43 PM #28
No Echoman a particpant (the author) is a lesbian.
一个大西瓜
2009-04-30, 7:44 PM #29
Originally posted by Pommy:

And this fact is apparently so important that it must be pointed out.

The part I still don't understand is... why? What did Sarn intend it to disambiguate? Was he explaining that he's only involved so he can perv on (apparently illiterate) lesbians?
2009-04-30, 7:45 PM #30
Originally posted by Pommy:

Doesn't matter when it comes to "roleplaying".

So exactly what kind of "guild" is this? Is this one that requires the attention from the authorities?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-04-30, 7:49 PM #31
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
So exactly what kind of "guild" is this? Is this one that requires the attention from the authorities?

Lesbian-run V:tM LARP guild. Sarn is an honorary member of their vampyre coven because he is the nonthreatening married male friend who lets them borrow his camera.

↑ Up to the top!