Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What the ****.
What the ****.
2009-05-04, 10:11 AM #41
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
:tinfoil:

So you have a family of lawyers, yet are poor.
Can't afford highschool, yet can afford internet.
Have ****ty computers, yet can do 3D CAD.
2009-05-04, 10:13 AM #42
Hey tiberium, stop it before i ban you.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-05-04, 10:15 AM #43
Ohkay mister.
:(
2009-05-04, 10:26 AM #44
Tibby just does that because SF_Gold is the only person he could look down upon.

Which is pointless because there is no social hierarchy to begin with.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-05-04, 10:30 AM #45
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
Which is pointless because there is no social hierarchy to begin with.

I'm pretty sure the best way to describe massassi is a car wreck of personalities. But even so, without order, someone's got to be on the bottom.

Except mb, he's over, under and all around at once.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-05-04, 11:13 AM #46
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
So you have a family of lawyers, yet are poor.
Can't afford highschool, yet can afford internet.
Have ****ty computers, yet can do 3D CAD.

Just to retort, where the hell did I say I could do cad? Doing a building based off of blueprints in blender is NOT cad.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-05-04, 11:28 AM #47
The only factor which justifies this "conflicting accounts" is the fact that the victim is Mexican.
No, the conflicting accounts are being caused by unreliable witnesses. The only post in this thread that really took his nationality into account was yours, when you posted a diatribe about how you want to violently murder the children acquitted of beating a man to death simply because the victim was Mexican.

The reason we all hate you isn't because you're Mexican, it's because you're you.
2009-05-04, 12:33 PM #48
Children is hardly the term I would use for the young adults responsable for the death of a human being. What is more is that they probably now laugh at the system and will probably do it again. Seriously, there was no justice in this case. They killed someone, and they get off the hook with no problems at all. Bull****.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-05-04, 1:03 PM #49
Children is hardly the term I would use for the young adults responsable for the death of a human being. What is more is that they probably now laugh at the system and will probably do it again. Seriously, there was no justice in this case. They killed someone, and they get off the hook with no problems at all. Bull****.
Uh huh. I think you're just being racist because the children who were acquitted of the crime were white. Where's your outrage over those kids in Mexico City who were beaten to death because they dressed like goths?

I know the concept must be confusing, but up here in countries where the government and courts aren't run by drug lords we have a person called the "prosecutor." It is the prosecutor's job to prove the guilt of the people accused of a crime. The prosecutor failed to do so. Furthermore, even the prosecutor agreed that the victim started the fight. That's the reality of the situation you are ignoring.

What would you, Mister Kung Fu Master, do if a white guy attacked a group of your friends? How far would the extremely Mexican you and your equally-Mexican friends take it? If you were drunk, how much control over the situation would you really have?

More importantly, what would it say about the victim's character when you goaded him into a fight by calling him "cracker", "gringo" and "white trash"? Why, if I had the ability to think without bleeding profusely from my very Mexican eyes I would probably conclude that the person was a hot-head with a history of violent behavior, given the fact that he wasn't able to keep control over his temper when faced with a bunch of racist children. Hmm. A confusing concept, I'm sure!
2009-05-04, 1:11 PM #50
I am sick and tired of being tagged as "the mexican" by you people. Down here I am tagged as "the gringo".

p.s., my dear Mexican: the fact that you are so intensely angered by being called a Mexican is a pretty good sign that you're racist. GET OUT, EVERYBODY HERE HATES YOU.
2009-05-04, 1:42 PM #51
Quote:
The reason we all hate you isn't because you're Mexican, it's because you're you.
Ding ding ding.
2009-05-04, 2:09 PM #52

I was not aware that you'd attended the trial and heard the testimony.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-05-04, 2:42 PM #53

You have no idea what you're talking about. This article presents little information. It certainly does not present enough to convict anyone of murder.
2009-05-04, 10:09 PM #54
Originally posted by JediKirby:
ChocoTaco

Those are so damn delicious.

↑ Up to the top!