Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Look what I found!
Look what I found!
2009-05-07, 4:20 PM #41
yea, i always try to have jump on the right mouse instead of space
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2009-05-07, 4:30 PM #42
i have the PS1 version... it had some framerate issues when played on the PS2 with the texture smoothing options on (funny i know)

and at one point i had 2 copies of the PC version and sold my spare copy to Cazor
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-05-07, 5:59 PM #43
I use right mouse for jump, too. I don't use WASD, I use ESDF because it gives me more keys. Specifically, SoF had a bunch of cool keys like lean left/right and it was easiest for me with another couple of keys being there.
2009-05-07, 10:53 PM #44
Yeah.. I always bound "Delete" as the jump button, right shift as the "run" button (for DF2)
2009-05-07, 10:58 PM #45
You mean there are people who actually didn't have "always run" checked?

I played with mouse/wasd, but I used "f" as my primary fire button, left click as secondary fire, and right click as jump. Hmm, let's see... "q" was bacta, left shift was conc, g was rail, h mines, v was camera. I'm kind of amazed I still remember all this... JK was the last pc game I played. :(
2009-05-11, 1:04 PM #46
Originally posted by Squirrel King:
How did the game end? I forget .. it was so ages ago..
I remember Fett being near the end and was flying around like a crazy ******* ... but can't remember much after that.

You end the game fighting a super dark trooper, that fires 5 homing missiles at a time (nearly instant death) and a plasma gun. It was hard.

↑ Up to the top!