Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → qwerty input for xbox 360?
qwerty input for xbox 360?
2009-05-06, 8:39 AM #1
Some people send me text messages. To reply, I have to use their on-screen keyboard which has the keys laid out alphabetically instead of like a keyboard (qwerty). It makes it very hard to find the letters I'm looking for. Is there a preference or something to make the layout on-screen qwerty instead? I can't find one and using google to search shows a bunch of info about a hardware keyboard which is not what I'm after.
2009-05-06, 8:43 AM #2
Yes, there's an option for it, I believe it's where you set the language. I have it set to QWERTY.
2009-05-06, 9:01 AM #3
I just leave my Xbox.com account open in front of me on my laptop .. much easier :P
2009-05-06, 9:03 AM #4
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Yes, there's an option for it, I believe it's where you set the language. I have it set to QWERTY.

QWERTY is a language? zxc vbn m,./ == "How are you today?" :]
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2009-05-06, 9:40 AM #5
also they have a chatpad thing that connects to the controller. and i think you can also connect a usb keyboard if that's what you're in to
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2009-05-06, 12:24 PM #6
Yea you can use a USB keyboard.
2009-05-06, 12:40 PM #7
Since my computer is always next to my xbox I just use xbox.com to send messages
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-05-06, 2:52 PM #8
Not looking for a hardware solution, I just want the text-input thing on-screen to show up as qwerty instead of abcdef. I'll look in the language settings again.
2009-05-06, 6:39 PM #9
That's random. When you choose a language you can choose for example English, French, German, etc., but one of the options is English (qwerty keyboard) that is really a weird place for something like that. But whatever, thanks, this helps.

↑ Up to the top!