Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Steam Deals Thread.
Steam Deals Thread.
2009-05-08, 3:13 PM #1
I noticed some good deals today, and wondered why we didn't have a thread.

This weekend Universe At War is on for 5$
Battlestations Pacific pre-order comes with Battlestations Midway for free
Killing floor is 15$ pre-order (Normal is 20)
Plants Vs Zombies is 10$, off popcaps site it is 20$.

And im sure there are more, feel free to list them.
2009-05-08, 3:17 PM #2
ur like some sorta game salesman

2009-05-08, 3:49 PM #3
Steam always has some sort of sale going on.
Pissed Off?
2009-05-08, 4:59 PM #4
If you're reading this, you missed the $24 L4D sale last weekend.

2009-05-08, 5:05 PM #5
There was a $24 l4d sale last weekend?

I got l4d for $24 the first time around so I'm not bummed, but I totally didn't hear anything about it. Which is totally weird, since I crawl slickdeals like every day.
一个大西瓜
2009-05-09, 6:36 AM #6
I'm kinda debating on getting Mirror's Edge since I never had a chance to finish it on PS3. My PS3 kinda crapped out on me.:(
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2009-05-09, 6:55 AM #7
Mirror's Edge for the PC is one of the few games that fully supports PhysX, and makes some amazing use of it (Stuff you won't see on the console). Just don't bother unless you have a strong nVidia card to power it.
2009-05-09, 11:46 AM #8
Eh, I found Mirror's Edge really good for a couple of hours, but it gets very repetitive.
Oh, and anyone who wants to truly enjoy the graphics should turn off the crappy runner vision so it doesn't ruin the immersiveness by turning half the level bright red.
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!