Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The internet is dead
The internet is dead
2009-05-08, 8:58 PM #1
I forgot what Fridays were like.
2009-05-08, 9:06 PM #2
All my internet buddies are playing L4D and I'm stuck on a laptop that can't handle it :(
Stuff
2009-05-08, 9:06 PM #3
People are out having fun! And honking their horns because the Sox won. Honking RIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW *throws shoe*

Incidentally, I chatted with Ken Levine, head of 2k Boston and the mind behind Bioshock today. I mentioned that one of my term projects was a business analysis of Take Two Interactive (2k's parent company) in the context of downloadable content and competitiveness and he said to e-mail it to him and he'd take a look. The paper was pretty good, but I don't know if it was THAT good! :eek: :D
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2009-05-08, 9:19 PM #4
I'm watching the Lakers beat the Rockets, yeaaa
一个大西瓜
2009-05-08, 11:33 PM #5
my friday night was spent moving home and driving 2 and a half hours

now its saturday morning and i'm going to bed for saturday noon work
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2009-05-08, 11:46 PM #6
My Friday night has consisted of packing my stuff up and moving most of it out of my dorm room. What fun!
2009-05-09, 12:00 AM #7
I'm doing a combination of playing Dead Space and studying for the A+ certification.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-05-09, 1:20 PM #8
My Friday consisted of working, some light drinking and playing some L4D.

Not being in uni when all your friends are doing exams kinda sucks.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!