Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → OOOO I need to buy more stuff!
OOOO I need to buy more stuff!
2009-05-10, 6:32 AM #1
http://shop2.frys.com/product/5912344

Quote:
Antec Sonata Designer ATX Mid Tower Case with 500w Power Supply
Antec:
FRYS.com #: 5912344
Sense of style is personal, so Antec now offers the Sonata Designer. Sonata Designer is whisper quiet when it comes to system noise, with the help of sound-deadening panels and a selectable, 3-speed 120mm case fan that provides the option of maximum cooling or minimal noise. Quiet Computing aficionados will appreciate that Sonata Designer includes a hard drive suspension mounting system that significantly decreases the amount of vibration hard drives transmit to the case. With new High Definition front audio ports, the shoud you want to hear comes through crystal clear. It's all powered by an upgraded EarthWatts 500 Watt power supply unit (PSU) which is equipped with universal input and Active PFC. This PSU is 80PLUSĀ® certified making it one of the most efficient PSU's available. The Sonata Designer is the perfect combination of style, silence and efficiency.

The power supply is $69.99 at newegg..this is the PS & Antec case for ten bucks more..!

Not a big fan of the color, though. My sister would probably like it, though, and I want to get her a computer..hm.
woot!
2009-05-10, 11:17 AM #2
White cases are SO 1997.
2009-05-10, 11:27 AM #3
i dont understand your nostalgia ribby

2009-05-10, 11:32 AM #4
Wow, that is a good deal. It's $140 at Newegg, and it's got a ton of 5-star reviews.
2009-05-10, 3:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
White cases are SO 1997.

...It's not white.
nope.
2009-05-10, 4:37 PM #6
Originally posted by Vin:
Wow, that is a good deal. It's $140 at Newegg, and it's got a ton of 5-star reviews.

Yes, indeed it is..the power supply alone is $69.99 on sale!
woot!

↑ Up to the top!