Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A must see for horror fans!!! FEWDIO.
A must see for horror fans!!! FEWDIO.
2009-05-15, 3:12 PM #1
well, i ran across these horror shorts on you tube the other day and i have to say they are some of the best horror films i have ever seen!

i posted two of the (in my opinion) best, shortest ones. i know how long the average attention span is around here :v:

apologies if this is old news.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-05-16, 5:51 PM #2
The first one was really freaky.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2009-05-16, 6:02 PM #3
A little.
nope.
2009-05-16, 6:42 PM #4
I am not easily scared, and neither one of these changed that. However, I will say that the first one has the most unsettling image I have seen in a long time. Maybe ever. Well done.
Warhead[97]
2009-05-16, 8:59 PM #5
Heh, the first one was great, creep wise. Second one, was somewhat funny.

I don't usually get scared for this type of stuff, I get goosebumps and think "Dude. That's totally awesome."
2009-05-17, 11:06 AM #6
yeah if your interested, you can just search fewdio on you tube and there are 20 or so of these shorts. so far i have only found one that i actually did not like.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-05-17, 1:43 PM #7
I'm going to agree with Bob that that was genuinely unsettling.

I don't think I've been properly creeped out by anything since I last watch Event Horizon for the umpteenth time though. :P
nope.
2009-05-17, 2:44 PM #8
that was horrible and awesome at the same time.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.

↑ Up to the top!