Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → i need an ftp client that can
i need an ftp client that can
2009-05-18, 10:11 AM #1
Hello,

I need a FTP Client which can view all the
directories and files on a specific server
WITHOUT logging in with the FTP details.
It must be able to show me the server IP
and all other details given below. It
must be able to get all the MySQL
Databases connected to the pages. It must
collect the user name, password and host
name and give it to me. It must also
allow me to connect with the MySQL User
Name, Password and host name to any
database in the world and have a SQL
editor to take actions. It must
be able to download the file stored on the
server (not the client-side preview but the
real code on the server!).
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2009-05-18, 10:19 AM #2
The sad part is, the bids are even worse.

There's like 10 people claiming they can do the impossible.
2009-05-18, 10:24 AM #3
I don't think I have ever seen a FTP client that has any SQL capabilities.

That's why I use filezilla and sqlyog
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-05-18, 10:31 AM #4
[http://www.wisemouseboy.com/gallery2/d/3790-2/internet_serious_business_framed.jpg]
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-05-18, 11:21 AM #5
Thank you very much for reading our proposal. PLEASE Check your PM where we tried to explain everything how we will execute your job and achieve goal TEAM: we are very talented and experienced TEAM of Designers and Developers , We can give you dedicated programmer and Designer who will communicate with you and make you happy with solution. Expertise: We have very good experience in website programming and design using PHP, MySQL, AJAX , JQuery , Dreamviewer , Photoshop , coreldraw , Video Streaming , G00Gle Map Integration , FFMPEG , OScommerce , WORDPRESS , Ecommerce website , Real Estate Websites and major areas of business where business website will play very important ROLE for the business. Experience: We are total 35people in out TEAM, all are working together since last nine years, We have steady programmers and we never hired any FRESHERS, Guarantee: As we have very good knowledge about website design and development, we can guarantee to provide 100% satisfaction by your work, you will never disappoint by solutions, please read my PM. Payment Terms: Payment on work progress , we can discuss further about it, You do not need to pay anything advance , You have to make escrow and release fund when you check work progress as per your requirements Support: 3months of support will be provided by our TEAM, we will resolve any Error or Bugs in programming done by our TEAM, You will have lots of suggestions to improve your ebusiness. Help: We can help you drive good traffic toward your website , search engine optimization , Email marketing and Many more things to get success in your business , we can explain what you should do for great achievement or revenue. Thank you very much, please read your PM, we tried to clarify maximum about your requirements Regards Ashok
Bid Time: 05-16-2009 10:54
2009-05-18, 11:39 AM #6
Heh.

Originally posted by VelociraptorInc:

As it so happens I have recently completed exactly such an application as you are requesting. I can customize it for you and it will be ready to go in no time at all. A few bugs (or features if you will!) however have not yet been worked out. The most prevalent one is the occasional time travel (roughly 10 minutes) that results when executing the compliled code. Sometimes into the past and sometimes into the future; it's roughly a 50/50 split. Travelling into the future is not so much a problem (except make sure you don't have a pizza in the oven when you begin or it will end up burnt!), however into the past is considerably more risky. You will run the risk of encountering yourself of 10 mins ago, and according to the Emmett Brown theorem, this can result in a rupture of the spacetime fabric. There is a liability disclaimer in the README concerning this. Look forward to doing business!
幻術
2009-05-18, 12:33 PM #7
I like how no one even needs a link because they were already following it on reddit.
2009-05-18, 12:34 PM #8
Or the fact that noesc linked it in his post in the first place :P
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-05-18, 12:43 PM #9
Wow mb way to suggest fatp clients
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2009-05-18, 12:51 PM #10
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I like how no one even needs a link because they were already following it on reddit.

fail
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT

↑ Up to the top!