Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Public announcement.
Public announcement.
2004-08-25, 6:36 AM #1
Never buy food from Zellers. You have no idea what filth they're kept in before they hit the shelves.

Also, to anyone who lives in waterloo (wolvie, BV), don't buy any pillows for awhile. While I was tagging boxes and my feet were killing me, so I took out a pillow from one of them (destined for waterloo), and sat on it, rubbing it into a puddle of age-old dust across a filthy concrete floor.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-25, 6:41 AM #2
haha will do flexie

------------------
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2004-08-25, 6:47 AM #3
Sounds like the reasons I never buy fresh produce or deli from where I work...

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-08-25, 8:22 AM #4
Do you folks have "Whole Foods Market" where you live? I know they have it in KY and AZ (been to them in both states). That place is wonderful, for those that are interested in eating healthy.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)

↑ Up to the top!