Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Recently Finished "Thief: Deadly Shadows"
Recently Finished "Thief: Deadly Shadows"
2004-08-24, 4:31 PM #1
I have to say, I love the thief games, granted they never have cutting-edge graphics, but they are very fun to play. This one was just as strangely entertaining as the rest, but it had way better sound effects than the older ones. Story was pretty cool over all, kept me wanting to know whats next. Not to mention the nicely done ending that leaves it wide open for a rather interesting sequel.

------------------
"Ahhhh!! I'm Burnin'! I'm Burnin!!!" - Cleaner from Max Payne 2

"Why are they called headphones... why not... Headspeakers?" - finity5
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2004-08-24, 4:45 PM #2
Not to mention how cool the climbing gloves are, or how fun it is to use oil flasks and send enemies flying off a ledge.
2004-08-24, 4:58 PM #3
I beat it last month. It's great.

------------------
Empty.
2004-08-24, 7:11 PM #4
"It is the greatest treasure in..."

"I THINK I HEARD SOMETHING."

"...all the land..."

"I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING."

"...s."

*thud*

"Aaaagh!"

"I THINK I HEARD SOMETHING."

"I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING."

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-25, 10:23 AM #5
Am I the only one that got a heart attack in the cradle? That level was f-wording scary!

------------------
Sorry for the lousy English
Sorry for the lousy German
2004-08-25, 10:25 AM #6
The first time I went up that looong elevator to the top of that tower (where that mannequin is hanging), and the evil laugh played, I nearly soiled myself. The mannequin didn't help either, I thought it was a dead person.

------------------
Empty.
2004-08-25, 11:03 AM #7
Me too. I saw the shadow and I immediatly looked for a way out of that elevator...

But the most scary thing was IMHO the incredibly loud knocking in the first part, when you go up the long staircase.

------------------
Sorry for the lousy English
Sorry for the lousy German

↑ Up to the top!