Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JK playin...
JK playin...
2004-08-25, 1:31 PM #1
Well i am having a perfect dial up internet connection right now. I mean for the last two weeks i have been able to play Jedi Outcast without lag at all. So i was wondering if maybe someone could start up a server to play some JK tommorow around 5:00 EST?

well if u can that would be great because id really like to play some JK online. never been able to before. Well thats all.

------------------
"The first thing she said when she got in the car was, Mom i aint a virgin anymore. I slapped the hell out her. I spend all this money for you to go to college and your still saying AINT?!!!?!!" -last comic standing
My Personal Site | Remnant Temple Part A | A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-08-25, 1:38 PM #2
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prince Xizor:
So i was wondering if maybe someone could start up a server to play some JK tommorow around 5:00 EST?

</font>

1. what map/mod?

2. What does that translate to in pacific time? I'm too lazy/tired to figure it out right now.

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.
2004-08-25, 1:44 PM #3
http://www.time.gov/

------------------
A little less conversation, a little more action
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-08-25, 1:51 PM #4
EST is 4 hours ahead of PST..

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-08-25, 3:12 PM #5
Always remember to use #massgames. If more people, who actually want to play instead of just idle, would go there... well, you get where I'm going with this.

More people need to be playing JK.

------------------
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
2004-08-25, 5:46 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prince Xizor:
Well i am having a perfect dial up internet connection right now. I mean for the last two weeks i have been able to play Jedi Outcast without lag at all. So i was wondering if maybe someone could start up a server to play some JK tommorow around 5:00 EST?

well if u can that would be great because id really like to play some JK online. never been able to before. Well thats all.

</font>

You have got to be the luckiest guy on planet earth. On dial up the best I was ever able to get was 1 sec lag before firing, and 10-1FPS.
2004-08-25, 6:03 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Freelancer:
EST is 4 hours ahead of PST..

</font>

Maybe I'm stupid, or have been cruely misled for years...but is EST not just 3 hours ahead of PST?
2004-08-25, 6:06 PM #8
You're stupid. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

Eastern, Central*, Mountain, Pacific. You should have checked time.gov before posting.

*So I'm stupid too [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
- Vash the Stampede

[This message has been edited by Chaz Ghostle (edited August 25, 2004).]
2004-08-25, 6:12 PM #9
Wait.

So say Pacific is "0 hours."
Mountain time would then be 1 hour ahead...
[Central] time 2 hours...
Eastern 3 hours ahead?

I am very open to the possibility of me being stupid, and if someone could explain to me how I'm wrong my mind would likely explode, since I've always thought Eastern was +3 hours from where I live, on the Pacific coast...that's how it works when I watch Eastern TV stations, at least...I think...

I'm scared.

[Edit - I knew "middle time" sounded odd...]

[This message has been edited by Tyler (edited August 25, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tyler (edited August 26, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!