Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Which games do you remember that were past/current titles?
Which games do you remember that were past/current titles?
2004-08-23, 3:52 PM #1
Me for my PAST:

ATARI PONG
ATARI Pace Invaders
NES Duck Hunt
NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles
NES Legend of Zelda
SNES Legend of Zelda
SNES Donkey Kong Series
N64 Donkey Knong
N64 CONCURS BAD FUR DAY! CLASSIC!
N64 Perfect Dark: THOSE WHO DONT KNOW SHOULD PLAY! IF YOU HATE IT, DIE!
N64 Goldeneye
N64 Zelda: OOT, and MM

Current titles: (Alittle longer :P)
PS2 Hitman Contracts
PS2 Beyond Good and Evil, GREAT GAME. I mean the music fits the mood where-as it really fits the gameplay.
PS2 Sly Cooper Series
PS2 Prince of Persia
PS2 PsyOps: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Hmmm Levitation! And Pyrokenisis, You use flames to your own biding! MWHAHAHAHAHA! And throw people against a wall and look at the blood smirs!
PS2 Last but not least for PS2.. SOCOM II! I love it.. Best PS2 game ever.. Now Xbox..

Xbox HALO
Xbox.. More to come.. Now I own one, let me rent and build my collection up.. I look foward to Halo 2, Concur: Live and Reloaded, MGS3 Snake Eater, and err.. One more but I forgot it now.. Oh yeah the new zelda thats suppose to be the serious looking one.. NO MORE KIDISH GAMEPLAY/GRAPHICS! BLOOD, AND LOTR LIKENESS! YES YOU HEARD ME! If ya wanna know what I speak off.. Ask for either a scan of the magazene I got or just understand what I speak of..

No PC favs right now.. Doom 3 is meh.. And JA.. Is well.. Hmm.. Dead to me.. But will soon revive.. Just too content into life more then games.. Yeah.. Finally I admitt it now! I use to be a geek on games.. Now I just dont care as much!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-23, 3:53 PM #2
There is alot to list, but I'm lazy.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-23, 4:20 PM #3
Well here are my 3 main currents..

N64 Goldeneye

Nuff said!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2004-08-23, 4:21 PM #4
I just played through Max Payne 1 and 2 again, two of the best games ever.

------------------
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-08-23, 4:21 PM #5
And I would of gone over board with my PS2.. PC? I dunno.. List is kinda long but meh.. :P

------------------
2004-08-23, 4:32 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SilentSavur:
Well here are my 3 main currents..

N64 Goldeneye

Nuff said!

</font>

The best games for N64!

------------------
"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-08-23, 4:51 PM #7
I hate how everyone talks about how new and revolutionary Psi Ops is when they just stole most of the gameplay mechanics from JO/JA. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/mad.gif] Foobs.

------------------
Map-Review | My Portfolio | The Matrix: Unplugged

Banks and banks of humming machinery! I've never seen so many knobs. We're going to have to do something, Charlie! Try pushing that button there. No? How about that one? No, not that one either. I know! I'll try pushing this one. Hold my hat will you? Good fellow.
2004-08-24, 3:24 PM #8
doom 3 is revolutionary.. Minus some gameplay elements its closer to being complete 3d.. Spider man two for its physics on web swining in a gta like city..

Psi ops.. AI-Implant, SoFdec, and Havok are the ones to give credit too.. NOTHING like starwars. If it were a engine rip off. The telekensis would be a improvement on push/pull. Psi ops is nothing like JO/JA. What the hell is your complaint anyway? :P Like geez.. Just a game.. I didnt say it was revolutionary.. Just one I like at the moment!

------------------
2004-08-24, 9:50 PM #9
hmmm.. let me see... games that are current or past titles.

I would say just about every game ever released.

------------------
Bill What if these anti-violent-video game people were all killed by a fat italian plumber in a red hat jumping on them repeatedly. Wouldn't that be poetic justice in its purist form?
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)--@%
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-08-25, 6:20 PM #10
simple enough for me.. but the only game I loved was concurs bad fur day.. A classic in its own time.. and they should make more games like it!

------------------

↑ Up to the top!