Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stomach cramps when you wake up...
Stomach cramps when you wake up...
2004-08-24, 11:20 PM #1
Does anyone else get that? I get those everytime I'm forced to wake up before I've had a good night's sleep. When I don't set an alarm and just wake up naturally, I'm fine. Odd.

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-24, 11:31 PM #2
I used to get cramps in my hamstrings after a physically demanding day, soccer or lacrosse practice, hiking, rock climbing, etc. They woke me up.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-08-24, 11:48 PM #3
You are unfit. EXERCISE!
2004-08-25, 1:04 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Avenger:
I used to get cramps in my hamstrings after a physically demanding day, soccer or lacrosse practice, hiking, rock climbing, etc. They woke me up.
</font>

A good stretch after extrenious workouts lessened chances of soreness/cramping the next morning. All that lactic acid won't be accumulated in muscles.

------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-08-25, 1:10 AM #5
A good dose a potassium helps too.

------------------
Roach - Gyring and gimbling in the wabe...
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-08-25, 2:26 AM #6
Sometimes when I wake up, my chest hurts when I try to take deep breaths.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.dreamtheater.net/disco_dreamtheater.php?s=sfam" TARGET=_blank> "Our deeds have traveled far,
What we have been is what we are."</A>
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-08-25, 2:32 AM #7
Short answer: You're pregnant.

Good news, we can treat it. Now where'd I put the meds...?

------------------
Baby Mama's Drama
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2004-08-25, 2:33 AM #8
I'm sorry, Flex. It's cancer.

------------------
GhostOfYoda - General doer of stuff.
Massassi's Official Chatroom: irc.synirc.com #massassi
2004-08-25, 4:05 AM #9
yes, nothing you could relate to [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2004-08-25, 5:20 AM #10
Flex, have you been eating glass? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

That would explain those stomach cramps...

------------------
I have found that you can transform your character solely by the power of belief: as you believe yourself to be, so you shall become over time.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited August 25, 2004).]
2004-08-25, 5:54 AM #11
its obliously the black death. refrain from breathing and you will be fine.

------------------

~~Because Eric does Rock Your World~~
░▒▓█▓▒░?░▒▓█▓▒░
2004-08-25, 10:28 AM #12
You mean actual stomach cramps, or lower ab cramps? (like near your pelvic region).
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-08-25, 10:31 AM #13
Stomach

------------------
WAITER: Here’s your green salad, sir.
ANAKIN: What? You fool, I told you NO CROUTONS! Aaaaaaargh!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-08-25, 10:46 AM #14
What kinds of things do you usually eat or drink the day before (namely in the evening)?
Do you take in a lot of acidic foods or beverages?
Or caffeine?

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Worship Examples - Christians' love for God should be seen and heard, not merely talked about. It is through actions that one is determined to be Christian, not through words. Words (and thoughts, as well) deceive even one's own self, but the heart speaks truth.

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited August 25, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-08-25, 6:23 PM #15
flex, i hait to tell you this, but i was talking to a doctor, and he said you probbly have a soar throat. it's fatial.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are falling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP, as it becomes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of the staff.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-08-25, 6:26 PM #16
Is your bed uncomfortable?

Have you been sleeping with someone who punches and kicks during sleep?

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)

---------@%

The Massassi JO/JA Single Player contest info (I don't know why I have this still in my sig)
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-08-25, 6:33 PM #17
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Elana14:
flex, i hait to tell you this, but i was talking to a doctor, and he said you probbly have a soar throat. it's fatial.

</font>

Good thing it's not fatal, #massassi can't bear to lose an ops.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2004-08-25, 6:59 PM #18
no, he's just gonna blow up like a baloon.

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are falling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP, as it becomes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of the staff.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-08-25, 7:07 PM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Stomach cramps when you wake up...</font>
are a good sign to stop eating burritoes before going to bed.

Seriously though, I have that problem sometimes (or something similar)... Not sure what causes it, but it usually goes away for me after about a half hour or so... And just like you said, it doesn't happen when I wake up naturally.

------------------
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!