Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → XBox Live!
XBox Live!
2004-08-26, 3:46 PM #1
Ok my dad and I are getting Xbox live. We are avid halo players, so we were wondering if halo is online enabled. We want to know before we actually get the game.

------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:
I'm sure my cat could tell you a thing or two about my genetalia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^
Quoted for...I dunno.
2004-08-26, 3:53 PM #2
Halo is not. Halo 2 will be.

------------------
Have you forgotten ...
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2004-08-26, 3:55 PM #3
no but halo 2 will be

however if you don't mind a slight hassle getting it runningyou can use XBConnect to play system link games over the internet... but expect to find alot of games that you can't join or don't work and possibly a few games with painful lag

and no voice

keep in mind while it does support all system link games do not expect to see anything but halo being played

good xbox live games: (anything in bold i own)
Crimson Skies (should come with your live kit if you go for the $70 option)
Unreal Championship
Mech Assault
(if ou get the $70 kit and it doesn't have crimson skies it will have this game)
Project Gotham Racing 2 ... the online play is the only reason IMO to get this one since the AI simply follows a scripted path
Rallisport Challenge 2 ... OMG awsome racing game
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon Island Thunder
Counter Strike (if you like CS you might enjoy the xbox version... the players are considerably more mature)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein ... no different from the PC version other than the voice chat
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomrrow ... read above
all of the 2005 EA Sports titles are going to have live support as well as the ESPN(Sega) titles

and also Star Wars: Clone Wars is alright for online play when you can find a good server... some servers can be a bit laggy others are team based modes where everyone seems to want to treat it like team deathmatch

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!

[This message has been edited by DrkJedi82 (edited August 26, 2004).]
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!