Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Selling some gear
Selling some gear
2009-07-01, 5:30 PM #1
Hi Guys

i'm going through my drawers, and i have some guitar pickups for sale.
USED and Tarnished - (Heavily rusted polepieces, very functionnal)

Seymour Duncan JB and 59 matched set. gold covered, but very tarnished covers. great rock pickup

DiMarzio Twang King neck and Pre-B1 telecaster pickups.

DiMarzio Tone Zone Black. Gibson Spacing. rusted polepieces but functional

Almost new

DiMarzio D-Sonic Black. Gibson Spacing

if any guitar player here's interested in those, post here. i'm interested in a trade too for an effect pedal (anyone got a boss BD-2? or an EQ pedal?)

i've still got to take the D-Sonic and 59 out of the guitar it's in, but that's not a problem. i'm looking for roughly 30-50 for each pickup depending on how used it is. or as i said, a trade for a pedal. i don't need these pickups laying around anymore as all my guitars are getting fitted with newer ones. shipping to north america only!
"NAILFACE" - spe
2009-07-01, 10:12 PM #2
Sell some guitars
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2009-07-01, 10:56 PM #3
that tone zone is mildly tempting

any pedals other than a BD-2 or EQ you are looking for? maybe some high quality earbuds?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-07-02, 4:51 AM #4
Tone zone would be 30$ plus shipping.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2009-07-02, 10:36 AM #5
well currently my spending money is being diverted to other things... funemployment is not fun at all

so you sure you don't need some Sony MDR-E888 earbuds? great sound, sells new for $80, never fit my ears properly so they didn't get used much (main reason i'm trying to sell them)... also because they were owned by Satan* you will be even more ****ing metal

*Satan of massassi at least
2009-07-02, 11:11 AM #6
Earbuds are bad for your hearing.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-07-02, 11:39 AM #7
that is a myth
2009-07-07, 8:27 AM #8
I used earbuds with my original gameboy when I was a kid and my hearing is excellent today.

It's probably all about how LOUD you make them, just like any other ear-device.

2009-07-07, 12:37 PM #9
I use in-ear monitors every weekend. I can hear just fine.

As long as you raise your voice a little.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."

↑ Up to the top!