Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → After my buddy got me playing TF2.....
After my buddy got me playing TF2.....
2009-07-21, 4:04 PM #1
I've been looking up funny videos for it. I know many have been posted before, but I just find these hilarious.

Anyway, my favorite class has been the Spy and Scout, and now I am getting into the Medic.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-07-21, 4:07 PM #2
What's your steam handle, I'll add you to the massassi steam group. :D
nope.
2009-07-21, 4:10 PM #3
I am embarrassed to say this.

I play it on the 360. My PC can't handle it.

:gonk:
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-07-21, 4:11 PM #4
I just lost some respect for you.
nope.
2009-07-21, 4:14 PM #5
I'm so sorry man. It's just that he was giving away the Orange Box for free. What would you do in my situation?

Goddamn it man, this thread went from lightheartedness to utter depression and thoughts of suicide.

:suicide:
2009-07-21, 4:17 PM #6
What can I say? It's what I do. :P
nope.
2009-07-21, 6:47 PM #7
LMFAO @ "om nom nom nom, nom." the spy, poor guy...
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-07-22, 3:30 PM #8
First, a classic! It got made by Valve into two achievements!

Have you seen any SPY CRABS yet?

Despite VAC there are still cheaters in TF2. :( Fortunately I've never run into any. Apparently this guy plays for 6 minutes after the admins strip him of the ability to kill and make any damage kill him without fully realizing what's happened to him.

A couple of NSFW griefing videos. I want to feel sorry for the victims but I just can't. Well except for the sprays. That's just not nice. I did figure out how to rotate buildings thanks to these, though.

I have some more but they're machinima and not gameplay.

2009-07-22, 9:24 PM #9
Wow team roomba are complete asses, guess they enjoy ruining the game for everybody. Ugh, the more I watch the more I think they are absolute ****s. Wtf is wrong with those people
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-07-22, 9:41 PM #10
First, almost all of the exploits they use have been patched.

Secondly, lighten up.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-07-22, 9:59 PM #11
One of them died :(
一个大西瓜
2009-07-22, 10:11 PM #12
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
First, almost all of the exploits they use have been patched.

Secondly, lighten up.

First, good, so it should be.

Secondly, I'm light, most of the time, I just don't like it when people act like total jerks just to ruin everyones fun,

Third, if you think I'm too serious because I dislike it when people try to piss everyone off then so be it.
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!