Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Star Wars in Concert
Star Wars in Concert
2009-07-23, 2:53 PM #1
At the risk of being a post ho, I want to go see this. Closest place to me is Tulsa though.

http://www.starwarsinconcert.com
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-07-23, 3:00 PM #2
Wow, those guys basically said ' **** the east coast ' with tour dates like that.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-07-23, 3:11 PM #3
Well yeah, it's a west coast tour.
nope.
2009-07-23, 4:06 PM #4
How could they not have one in Texas? I mean seriously, SEVEN in California, TWO in Oklahoma and not even ONE in Texas? Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston are all hot spots for stuff like that and we don't even get one. I wouldn't drive 5 hours to get to OKC. :(
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2009-07-23, 5:49 PM #5
:awesomelon:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2009-07-23, 6:00 PM #6
I'm fairly sure this tour is going 'round the world. It's possible this is only the first leg of a US tour.
2009-07-23, 6:21 PM #7
It was in london around easter time, and when you're moving a symphony orchestra its probably smart to go from europe to the east coast and then west. :P
nope.
2009-07-23, 6:33 PM #8
Awesome!
Pissed Off?
2009-07-23, 7:44 PM #9
iirc, they did it a couple times in london and thought it was such a smash that they decided to do a tour.

It's not like they did 2 shows in europe and said, "ok, we're done here. Off to the States." The actual tour has not begun.
2009-07-25, 2:28 PM #10
Quote:
How could they not have one in Texas? I mean seriously, SEVEN in California, TWO in Oklahoma and not even ONE in Texas? Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston are all hot spots for stuff like that and we don't even get one. I wouldn't drive 5 hours to get to OKC.

I have a friend that lives in Houston, TX that I just sent the link to. If he decides to go, you could always ride with him. Not only that but I also have a friend in Phoenix, AZ that I sent the link to. If it isn't sold out & I can talk my wife in to it, we may be making the trip to Tulsa, OK from Louisville, KY (10 hours).
? :)
2009-07-25, 5:51 PM #11
I'm only looking at about a 5 hour drive.
2009-08-02, 9:09 PM #12
Just thought I'd post and say...

I just bought 2 tickets for the show in Tulsa.

Booyah.
2009-08-02, 9:38 PM #13
Steven and I are going to the one in Anaheim.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-08-02, 9:58 PM #14
So are my friends Porkins, Special K, Friend with the Beard, and Steventu.
2009-08-02, 11:37 PM #15
Bring it to Edmonton
Now.
2009-08-07, 4:29 PM #16
This is from the Star Wars In Concert FB fan page for you bummed about the tour dates so far:
Thanks for your support and enthusiasm. We love our fans and look forward to seeing you ALL OVER! We know you are hungry for more dates and we are working on it. Trust us!
2009-08-07, 11:09 PM #17
I've seen Star Wars music performed three times... twice with John Williams conducting the Boston Pops, once with the Philadelphia Philharmonic Orchestra, that one was set to video. They also performed Holst's Planet's Suite at the same concert, also set to video clips of computer generated images of each planet. Good stuff.
2009-08-07, 11:18 PM #18
Originally posted by dalf:
Steven and I are going to the one in Anaheim.

oct 1st or 2nd? :ninja:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-08-07, 11:30 PM #19
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
oct 1st or 2nd? :ninja:

2nd
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-08-08, 6:29 PM #20
Hmm 4 shows within an hour of my house.

But do I really wanna?

↑ Up to the top!