Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm on a Boat Acapella
I'm on a Boat Acapella
2009-07-28, 11:14 PM #1
Might be old news but wanted to share <_<

(language warning durr)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdskI3uV3A
一个大西瓜
2009-07-28, 11:49 PM #2
I like it
I'm just a little boy.
2009-07-29, 12:38 AM #3
ugh :carl:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2009-07-29, 1:36 AM #4
I don't know what the fascination with this song is. Its incredibly retarded, and not funny whatsoever. Especially so, when compared to the earlier Step Brothers "boats and hos" song.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-07-29, 1:42 AM #5
That's why it's awesome.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-07-29, 5:13 AM #6
Originally posted by Onimusha:
I don't know what the fascination with this song is. Its incredibly retarded, and not funny whatsoever. Especially so, when compared to the earlier Step Brothers "boats and hos" song.

I only really like it because they managed to slip in "I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan". :P
nope.
2009-07-29, 9:34 AM #7
That was awesome, had me laughing, those kids look really young to be university students, though.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2009-07-29, 8:26 PM #8
My a cappella group did I'm on a Boat at our show as well. I arranged it and we spliced it in after Titanic. Got a huge crowd response
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-07-29, 9:03 PM #9
I want to like it just because it's I'm On A Boat, but they're really not that good.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-07-29, 9:10 PM #10
Hehehehe. Acquire. Get it? A Choir. :master:
Pissed Off?
2009-07-30, 3:51 PM #11
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
I want to like it just because it's I'm On A Boat, but they're really not that good.

I thought they were pretty good. (though I didn't watch all of it) The soloists left a bit to be desired though.
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2009-07-30, 8:46 PM #12
im on a boat. :(
(so i can't watch the video)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!