Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
2009-07-29, 11:00 AM #1
Available now on XBL. It's very fun, and only $15. It's time to lay down some hurt on your massassi brothers.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-07-29, 11:05 AM #2
I don't have an XBL. Can I just come to your house and hurt you there?
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-07-29, 1:00 PM #3
After ze unneymoon.
2009-07-29, 4:07 PM #4
Hmm wonder if I should really get it. I'm quite preoccupied with BlazBlue right now.
2009-07-29, 4:12 PM #5
When this was first announced I was SO excited! Now my first thought is "I wish it was on the iPhone". Yes I know the controls would suck, but damn the iPhone has really gotten into my head...

Back on topic: Freakin' Sweet!!
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2009-07-29, 6:25 PM #6
Online play is a little wonky, but if I can pick up a match, it's crazy fun.

I've been experimenting with different combos, but I've really been enjoying my Hayato/cable/gambit team
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-07-29, 7:45 PM #7
how does it compare against street fighter 4?

2009-07-29, 8:23 PM #8
Night and day, really. This is so ridiculously fast paced, and has a super deep system with so many extremely different characters with different playstyles.
--Garrison Keillor
2009-07-31, 7:07 PM #9
I heard it's definitely more unbalanced with most pro players using Cable, Storm, and Magneto.
2009-07-31, 8:37 PM #10
But wouldn't Magneto absolutely rape Cable?
2009-07-31, 10:24 PM #11
Why would he? Cable is the most capable fighter in the xmen universe, and has the most powerful telekinesis ever. He could make magneto's brain explode.
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!