Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Paedophile witchhunt taken to a ****ing terrifying extreme
Paedophile witchhunt taken to a ****ing terrifying extreme
2009-07-31, 7:10 PM #41
There was a time when I really wanted to move to England, Seems like a nice place.
My dreams of living there are slowly being eaten away.
2009-08-01, 1:52 AM #42
Yeah, not very friendly to pedophiles now.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2009-08-01, 2:07 AM #43
personaly, most countries these days seem to be doing quite craply in some way.

Though, new zealand is currently looking good, and the USA might be a nice place again if the economy gets better.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2009-08-03, 6:40 PM #44
Originally posted by alpha1:
personaly, most countries these days seem to be doing quite craply in some way.

Even if you limit yourself to issues like this one, no developed country seems to be immune. Britain does seem to be out ahead of the pack, though, with the US lumbering not far behind. It always seems like there are critics who point out how terrible each new idea is, but most get implemented anyway. When unintended consequences become clear, there isn't enough public pressure to backpedal, and in the end, reasoned arguments apparently aren't enough to stop the escalation.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?

↑ Up to the top!