Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bad news everyone!
Bad news everyone!
2009-08-01, 2:17 PM #1
Futurama has it's original voice cast back!
(Article)

Also, the "Save the Voices of Futurama" Facebook page sent this out yesterday.

Quote:
From Maurice LaMarche 07.31.09 @ 4:37 pm (EST)

"Thank you for all you have done, my friend! I have to believe all the fan support, from all the petitions, polls, and your Save the Voices of Futurama page made a huge difference. Feel free to announce away! We're back Baby! With the Original Voice Cast!!

Hooray!
2009-08-01, 2:19 PM #2
Good.

Now they just need to raise the standard of the writing, I've only seen the first 2 of the films and they weren't very good.
nope.
2009-08-01, 2:20 PM #3
The first film is awesome.
2009-08-01, 2:21 PM #4
It was the same amount of funny as a regular episode, only stretched out to 4 times the length.
nope.
2009-08-01, 2:22 PM #5
I loved it, but I'm easy to impress.
2009-08-01, 2:54 PM #6
The Futurama films were awful...god awful. No where NEAR as good as the show. The problem was that these were movies designed to be shown on TV in 4 episode chunks. As a cohesive unit, just awful, and not much better as standalones as things were boiled down to fit within separate episode constraints.

That Lord of the Rings one was cringeworthy (except for the "that's why they call me the cat man"). They literally for the first half did the story, then to waste the second half did it again but in fantasy world.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2009-08-01, 3:25 PM #7
Yes but I said the FIRST movie was awesome.

↑ Up to the top!