Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So in about a week...
So in about a week...
2009-08-12, 7:44 PM #1
I'm going to be OC sprayed.

Stupid navy.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-08-12, 7:45 PM #2
OC sprayed?

wut?
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-08-12, 7:47 PM #3
*cough*

[oh the crap in that article about it potentially being lethal is bull****. There's no documented link between OC spray and death. (The closest it comes is that it can cause difficulty breathing, so if you're then put in a position where breathing is difficult (asthma victims, or having pressure applied on your chest) asphixia can occur.)]

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-08-12, 7:56 PM #4
Haha, I have a natural immunity to oleoresin capsicum.
2009-08-12, 8:00 PM #5
yeah apparently something like 5% of people aren't affected by it at all. I really doubt I'm gonna be one of them though. :(

2009-08-12, 8:03 PM #6
I used to volunteer at the local Sheriff's Academy, when each class had to do their "practical evaluations" using volunteer actors. They also gave us the wonderful opportunity of getting sprayed and tasered. The spray didn't do anything to me, but the taser took me down, hard.
2009-08-12, 9:09 PM #7
I got shot once.

Well, someone took a picture of me.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-08-12, 9:22 PM #8
*points and laughs at Sarn* Ahahahahaha! Sucks to be you! I was sprayed for my deployment and it was easily one of the most miserable experiences.

Originally posted by Steven:
Haha, I have a natural immunity to oleoresin capsicum.
I hate you so much.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2009-08-12, 9:22 PM #9
super cool story
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2009-08-12, 10:39 PM #10
Be careful sarn, post threads too much and emon might ***** about it again.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-13, 12:33 AM #11
yeah, whatever. :p

2009-08-13, 12:36 AM #12
ahahah have fun with that. It sucks. :P
woot!
2009-08-13, 1:44 AM #13
yeah.. and if I understand correctly from the training so far, military grade OC is stronger than what police use.

2009-08-13, 7:46 AM #14
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
*cough*

[oh the crap in that article about it potentially being lethal is bull****. There's no documented link between OC spray and death. (The closest it comes is that it can cause difficulty breathing, so if you're then put in a position where breathing is difficult (asthma victims, or having pressure applied on your chest) asphixia can occur.)]

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
2009-08-13, 7:46 AM #15
I hated that TV show and now they've made a spray out of it? Lame.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2009-08-13, 7:53 AM #16
They should skunk spray you!
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-08-13, 8:35 AM #17
they should jep spray you
2009-08-13, 8:50 AM #18
they should spay you
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2009-08-13, 10:34 AM #19
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
yeah apparently something like 5% of people aren't affected by it at all. I really doubt I'm gonna be one of them though. :(

How effin cool would that be???

You'd look like a real bad *** for a few seconds before something worse was deployed.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-08-13, 10:49 AM #20
It'd be like that scene at the end of The Matrix. Neo opens a door, and gets shot point blank by Agent Smith. He stands there, sort of shrugs it off, and pokes the wound with his finger. Then Smith unloads the rest of his clip and brings Neo down.

↑ Up to the top!