Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Trials HD (XBLA)
Trials HD (XBLA)
2009-08-18, 6:33 AM #1
Given that Shadow Complex comes out tommorrow, it seems there's only one day left of anyone ever playing Trials HD.

This is a shame, because Trials is rather good. It's a very unforgiving and punishing game, yet it's highly addictive. Me and Fishstickz have been trading best times and until he went too far and I killed him. Yes, Fishstickz is dead.

Unfortunately this means I need to find other people who play the game, don't listen to any of those fools who say I killed Fishstickz because he kept beating my times.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2009-08-18, 8:07 AM #2
Since Valve offered Half Life, Opposing Force & Blue Shift for $5, I've been playing through that.

I will bury you.

(Also: Trials HD is the most sadistic game ever made. Ever.)
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-08-18, 8:09 AM #3
ZOMBIE!!!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!