Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → MMOKOTOR Gameplay Videos
MMOKOTOR Gameplay Videos
2009-08-28, 6:54 PM #1
Here.

Looks really really fun, I just wish there was more movement and dynamics to combat.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-08-28, 7:24 PM #2
That chick in the first video has a sexy voice.

<_<

>_>
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-08-28, 7:28 PM #3
Looks nice. I wonder how the classes are going to balance out.
幻術
2009-08-28, 7:30 PM #4
The Smuggler is looking awesome. Being able to take cover, and KICK PEOPLE IN THE NUTS TO STUN THEM! AWESOME!
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-08-28, 7:35 PM #5
During the bounty hunter I was waiting for a jetpack and then later there was the death from above attack. Right before he talked about cover, I thought "Man, smuggler is lame without being able to hide behind things."

They certainly know what Star Wars is and what nerds want. But like I said, I want to see them scale the room during their saber battle, not whack at each other like LARPers.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-08-28, 9:12 PM #6
Yeah, after seeing the videos, I am actually more excited to play as the gun based classes rather than lightsaber wielding classes.
2009-08-28, 10:21 PM #7
I don't know... I recently played KOTOR II and didn't like how it was devloping and stopped playing for a bit... might go back... I just don't know, looks good, but still something bugs me.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-08-29, 4:35 AM #8
I'm never going to play this game, but I watched anyway because I loved KotOR, and I have to admit at laughing when one of the Bounty Hunter champions was called "The Defenestrator" :D
2009-08-29, 4:59 AM #9
So you have to be a specific class to take cover or kick people in the nuts? Jedi can't take cover or kick people in the nuts? How does that make sense?
2009-08-29, 6:13 AM #10
This game makes me want to give up my life and sit in front of a computer all day playing it. When it comes out I am going into the underground and never coming out. I've already told people once the game is released to not expect to see me unless they log online. Yes, this includes my girlfriend.
2009-08-29, 8:58 AM #11
The game is looking better, but without multiplayer starships with free roam movement, I doubt I'll switch from SWG.
2009-08-29, 9:58 AM #12
Wait...you still PLAY SWG?
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-08-29, 10:34 AM #13
I don't understand how anyone still plays SWG. :-/

That game was sodomized a 1000 times with a broken broomstick.
2009-08-29, 11:07 AM #14
Well, lets hope that the alien dialect isn't long and drawn out for small phrases like in KOTOR. Also lets hope this doesn't run like **** like KOTOR either.

Otherwise looks pretty damn awesome. Definitely something worth paying for. Wonder how it will stack up against other MMO's being released soon like Aion.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-29, 11:23 AM #15
I had no issues running KOTOR and KOTOR II ?
2009-08-29, 11:33 AM #16
There were some drivers released that KOTOR ran like complete **** on. However, new drivers were released that it worked perfectly with.
2009-08-29, 12:43 PM #17
MMO's never really appealed to me but this certainly has the potential to get me interested.
Pissed Off?
2009-08-29, 3:50 PM #18
I think if there was any MMO to topple WoW or put a huge dent in it it would be either this one or Star Trek Online. It doesn't matter if the game is crap or not, both Bioware and Star Wars/Star Trek both have huge followings already. As long as the game isn't totally screwed up (like SWG) I think it has serious potential.
2009-08-30, 9:43 AM #19
Originally posted by Veger:
Wait...you still PLAY SWG?

Sure. It's more fun without the pre-cu whinners.
2009-08-30, 9:44 AM #20
It's BioWare, it has to be at least decent. If it's KotOR on MMO scale it'll be good enough to compete with WoW.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.

↑ Up to the top!