Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → weird/funny stuff animals do
weird/funny stuff animals do
2009-08-30, 4:58 AM #1
So this girl and I were manning a .50 cal gun mount earlier for a boarding operation, and we were standing there chatting about random stuff and a small bird flew up and landed on her shoulder. It was totally weird. She didn't feel it and didn't notice (we were wearing flak vests), but it kinda scared me and I jumped back and was like "What the hell??"

I swear it was like she was a Disney princess or something.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-08-30, 5:08 AM #2
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/1zml8jk.gif]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2009-08-30, 6:03 AM #3
My eldest dog will grab the tennis ball, run and flick her head so it is hurled into the air before chasing after it.
Also, when I throw her the ball, she'll run halfway and look back at me, wondering it seems why I'm not chasing too.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-08-30, 8:31 AM #4
Originally posted by Deadman:
My eldest dog will grab the tennis ball, run and flick her head so it is hurled into the air before chasing after it.

My aunt had a dog who would do that. Then it taught another dog in the neighborhood to do it. Now they play catch together.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2009-08-30, 9:12 AM #5
I like gay penguins.
2009-08-30, 11:21 AM #6
Any time your dog runs laps around the perimeter of the room because he/she is way too excited. Or chases its tail so fast it spins out on the ground.

Also this:

"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-30, 11:28 AM #7
[http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74/roessnakhan/abee321c.gif]
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2009-08-30, 11:43 AM #8
In order to attract mates, the lyre bird imitates sounds of other birds, even the sound of cameras, cars and chainsaws!

Don't forget the unseen footage...

First is very real, second is fake
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-08-30, 11:59 AM #9
Oh, I think you or someone else posted the lyrebird here before. Freakin' awesome.
2009-08-30, 12:20 PM #10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solenodon

'nuff said.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2009-08-30, 1:38 PM #11
Nailface :XD:
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-08-30, 8:12 PM #12
aww. I miss Nailface. Wish I could see videos. :(
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-08-30, 11:27 PM #13
Nothing stands in the way of the the search for icecream.

1: Icecream sense is tingling.
2: Hypno-eyes to induce delivery of icecream.
3: Dog is placated. For now.

↑ Up to the top!