Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → halloween II (no spoilers)
halloween II (no spoilers)
2009-08-31, 8:39 PM #1
I'm a big fan of Rob Zombie, and the original series AND the first remake.

Holy crap was this a horrible movie. If you are thinking about seeing it, don't waste your time or money.

Laurie Strode , aka angel... WTF. That came from no where. Why make that up?
And what happened to her, please tell me they won't make a haloween III. I'd :suicide:

Anyone see it? thoughts?

Not only was the actual directing complete crap, but the story line butchered halloween
2009-08-31, 9:05 PM #2
teenagers die
2009-09-01, 6:05 AM #3
Wasn't the first one supposed to be ****e too? And why would you release a film called halloween in august? :psyduck:

In other horrible news, Rob Zombie is remaking the blob next.
nope.
2009-09-01, 10:45 AM #4
My roommate paid for me to go because he wanted to see it, so luckily all it did was waste my time. Honestly it was the worst movie I've ever seen, but granted I'm not a fan of slashers or horror movies in general. I would have never thought Rob Zombie could make a movie seem pretentious - but damn.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2009-09-01, 11:50 AM #5
Was it worse than Jason X?
2009-09-01, 4:53 PM #6
I've enjoyed all of Rob Zombie's movies up until now, but I've been hearing some terrible things about this movie from friends (most of which also enjoyed his previous work). I think this will be a downloader for me.
? :)

↑ Up to the top!