Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This thread contains a technical question about Stickam.com
This thread contains a technical question about Stickam.com
2009-09-06, 10:48 AM #1
The question:

How come when I start my own room on Stickam by clicking "Go Live", no one (me included) can send text chat messages in the room unless they log in as a user? I believe it has an option for allowing text chat from people that aren't logged in, which I've enabled. Thank you kindly.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-09-06, 12:27 PM #2
Try posting this on the stickam forums, or asking them. This is like having a problem with your DVD player, and instead of looking at the manual for the DVD player you read the call tech support for your cell phone.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-09-06, 12:31 PM #3
or PM Sarn :P
2009-09-06, 12:32 PM #4
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
Try posting this on the stickam forums, or asking them. This is like having a problem with your DVD player, and instead of looking at the manual for the DVD player you read the call tech support for your cell phone.

That's true.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-09-06, 1:06 PM #5
"read the call tech support" ... man, I'm off today.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-09-06, 6:51 PM #6
hurr.

saber, I don't know that I can help out here on the boat. I can't even get to Stickam.

But I will say, Krok, try messing around with the video viewer settings in your profile options. use different player schemes. I know I had one on there that allowed others to view the chat as well as the video of other people in my room.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!