Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Guild
The Guild
2009-09-10, 8:19 AM #1
How did I not watch this sooner! This series is awesome! However, it does unfortunately remind me of my roomates/friends/people at RIT.

:ninja:

In case you've never seen it:

[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-09-10, 9:26 AM #2
I love the guild. And it's very RIT. Plus Felicia Day is hot.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-09-10, 10:17 AM #3
That show looks really dumb, and that redhead girl makes me want to strangle something small and cute.
2009-09-10, 10:22 AM #4
i watched season 1 right before 2 started up and never started through them again.

:|

felicia day ftw
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2009-09-10, 10:34 AM #5
Originally posted by Steven:
That show looks really dumb, and that redhead girl makes me want to strangle something small and cute.

oh good point
2009-09-10, 12:12 PM #6
It is thoroughly brilliant, and I am so happy they continued with a new season.

The sad thing is I've gamed with all those people in various incarnations. >_< I think that's why I appreciate it so much.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2009-09-10, 8:21 PM #7
Quote:
[11:16] <landfish> OMG GENK
<landfish> I JUST WATCHED DR HORRIBLE'S SING ALONG BLOG
<genk> FOR THE FIRST TIME?
* landfish was kicked by genk (SHAME)

NOT COOL LANDFISH
2009-09-10, 8:23 PM #8
NO ONE TOLD ME
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2009-09-10, 9:05 PM #9
Yeah, I thought it was really funny. A lot better than dr. horrible.
2009-09-11, 12:36 AM #10
I've watched the first two seasons, not yet up to date on the third. (That's started by now, right?) Comparing it to Dr. Horrible is silly because it's not nearly as tight in terms of production or writing and the cast isn't half as good. I'd watch it if I had all the time in the world (which is pretty much how I ended up watching it this summer), but I won't bother keeping up week-to-week through the current season.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-09-11, 6:29 AM #11
Didn't like that at all. Just seemed so obvious and reliant on "look how obsessed these people are!", which is a joke people have been making about WoW (and similar games) for years. Felicia Day was a positive for it though.

↑ Up to the top!