Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Disgusting Video! LOOK HERE!
Disgusting Video! LOOK HERE!
2009-09-10, 6:58 PM #1
Probably been seen before....but so disgusting...

"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2009-09-10, 7:12 PM #2
disgusting. irreversibly mind searingly disgusting :suicide:

now i want to pop a zit.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2009-09-10, 7:26 PM #3
Ain't got nothin' on this
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-09-10, 7:43 PM #4
That was impressive.
Pissed Off?
2009-09-10, 7:50 PM #5
"Brian there's something wrong with you"

truer words have never been spoken

00:30

his back jizzes
2009-09-10, 8:30 PM #6
I don't understand what happens at the end when the girl is like "Oh....Oh....Oh..?" But then again I really probably don't want to know. I can't believe I even watched it all the way through.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2009-09-10, 8:34 PM #7
Originally posted by Emon:

yeah the part where they start pulling on a bit of it makes my back itch
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-10, 9:01 PM #8
i find that deeeply sexual and satisfying
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2009-09-10, 9:05 PM #9
Originally posted by Emon:

That was really nauseating.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-09-11, 12:33 AM #10
I can't stop watching. It's so wrong.
2009-09-11, 12:58 AM #11
I actually started feeling sick to my stomach watching Emon's video. With the original video, I was just wondering if there might be some alternate explanation, like the guy having caught a couple splinters in his back.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-09-11, 1:02 AM #12
Originally posted by Martyn:
I can't stop watching. It's so wrong.

Same with this one. It's disgusting, but I can't stop watching or laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD_VXBuQ_5I
Pissed Off?
2009-09-11, 1:14 AM #13
^^^ That one's hilarious!

<3 poop.
2009-09-11, 1:54 AM #14
Meh. Having popped a sizeable cyst on myself, these aren't really that shocking. I've already juiced several ml out of a cyst on my face, so it isn't really all that surprising that people have the same thing but larger on their bodies..

My pops had a staph infection on his back a few months ago that I popped for him. The thing was ****ing massive, a bit smaller than the things in these videos. The worst part of all is definitely the smell of the 'pus' - although it really isn't that bad when you know that it's just white blood cells.
2009-09-11, 2:33 AM #15
one time i had a cyst on the back of my hand and i popped it on accident and the fluids were all caught under my skin it was cool
2009-09-11, 6:57 AM #16
IMHO the worst thing about this video were the annoying women.
Sorry for the lousy German
2009-09-11, 9:48 AM #17
the best case would be, when they tried to poke the knife in, and the zit would've burst inside the body :awesome:
2009-09-11, 11:22 AM #18
Where's that video of the guy pulling a worm out of his face?
2009-09-11, 2:04 PM #19
My dad got a post-op infection from some keyhole surgery on his knee once. He decided to have a quick shower before visiting the doc about it. Anyway, he calls out for me to bring some bandages and I find him in a towel with his knee bleeding down his leg. We get it patched up and he drives off. I walk in the bathroom and it becomes clear what happened. The pressure from all that pus had built up so much that, as he stepped out of the bath, bending his knee blew the sutures and pus and blood was fired out to spray an impressively gruesome mess across the tiles on the opposite wall.:omg:

↑ Up to the top!