Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A most bizarre site
A most bizarre site
2009-09-11, 12:22 PM #1
Has anyone ever seen this before?

http://www.timecube.com/

It's very strange, almost entirely incoherent, but supposedly a 'theory of everything'. Can anyone deduce a theory of anything?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2009-09-11, 12:28 PM #2
You are here.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-09-11, 12:40 PM #3
[RIGHT]But the rest of us are over here.[/RIGHT]
2009-09-11, 2:42 PM #4
Americans are dumb, educated ONE
stupid and they worship ONEism Evil.
It is not immoral to kill believers, for the stupid bastards EVOLVE from son
or daughter who precedes them. NOT one damn human adult has ever been
created - for ONLY babies are CREATED - and every adult has within them the LIFE given by children who DIE to give-up their lives to their parent
image - so their mom or Dad can live. Adults are EVIL to deny they evolved from children - and claim their adult EGO image is a god likeness. Such damn evil AMERICANS should have their tongue cut out for the heinous hoax they are perpetrating upon their own children. I know now why the Jews
deserved their holocaust - worshipping their own adult EGO image as a damn god whil ignoring and betraying they very children who sacrifice their LIFE
so their Moms and Dads could Live. There is nothing godly about stupid
and evil adults who betray their own children who gave them Life. I AM
WISER THAN ANY DAMN MAN OR GOD WHO EVER EXISTED. IF THE

HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED
JESUS RETURNS TO EARTH, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE ******* MYSELF. ALL CREATION OCCURS
BETWEEN AND AS OPPOSITES. YOU DUMB-***, EARTH, THE UNIVERSE
AND EVERY LIVING THING IN IT

EXISTS BETWEEN A TOP AND BOTTOM, BETWEEN A FRONT AND BACK, BETWEEN OPPOSITE SIDES,
AND INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. A LL YOU DUMB EVIL BASTARDS EARN

A HOLOCAUST ANF IT IS NIGH UPON YOU. HIRED SICK TEACHERS
ARE PAID TO TEACH YOU EVIL TO
ENSLAVE YOU STUPID AND YOU
NOW POSSESS AN IDIOT CYCLOPIC
MENTALITY. YOU LACK THE BRAINS TO KNOW THAT 4 SIMULTANEOUS DAYS ROTATE IN AN IMAGINARY CUBED EARTH.
KEEP IGNORING ME AQND YOU WILL PAY HELL FOR CLAIMING

YOUR ADULT IMAGE AS A DAMN GOD WHILE YOU BETRAY YOUR
PRIOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIFE SO YOU COULD LIVE AN EVIL LIE.
BIBLE GOD NEV$ER CREATED AV SINGLE DAY - NOT A SINGLE ROTATION - LEFT THE EARTH STANDING STILL. I CREATED 4
DAYS IN ON EARTH ROTATION.
EVERY HUMAN DESERVES DEATH FOR IGNORING SUCH A SUPERNATURAL TRANSCENDENTAL PRINCIPLE.
GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL, SO IS 3 DIMENSIONAL MATH. YOU CAN"T KILL ME, FOR I AM 82 + CANCER.
CHILDREN - STOP THE EVIL ADULTS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR LIFE ON EARTH.
2009-09-11, 2:44 PM #5
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:
Has anyone ever seen this before?

http://www.timecube.com/

It's very strange, almost entirely incoherent, but supposedly a 'theory of everything'. Can anyone deduce a theory of anything?

The internet has already found this, made fun of it, and moved on.

2009-09-11, 2:45 PM #6
Apparently he wants children to rise up and kill us all. But according to this other site, http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/fight5 , I can take 42 five year olds in a fight so I'm not worried.
2009-09-11, 3:12 PM #7
Didn't Massassi already have a thread about this?
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?
2009-09-11, 4:19 PM #8
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
You are here.

Wow... You just got timelined in plain text.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2009-09-11, 4:50 PM #9
what I think he's trying to say is the following:

we think of a day as two halves of 12 hours
this is very strange, that means there must be one side of the earth that is living during the day, and one side of the earth in the night

he implies there are 4 quarters of 6 hours
that means he is awesome...

I do not get why he wants to kill for this ubertheory...
2009-09-11, 5:16 PM #10
I saw the interview...he talks just as incoherently in real life. I would have laughed if it wasn't so sad.
2009-09-11, 5:44 PM #11
almost as bad as nullity anderson

↑ Up to the top!