Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Krokodile XVII Stories
Krokodile XVII Stories
2009-09-12, 2:45 AM #1
Hello

I woke up tired as I went to bed in the morning I haven't eaten breakfast yet who knows maybe I'll skip it in favor of lunch it is after all 12:30 PM today I am going to a hockey game I expect to be entertained and if I won't be then such is life, anyhow I'm typing this on my netbook still in my bed. It's sunny outside but also windy because I can see the branches that contain leaves shaking in the trees I'm glad I'm not a butterfly right now because that probably sucks when it's windy oh and there is the fact that you only live like a day so that kinda sucks too but then that also happens to some babies that are born with weirdass tragic conditions that probably traumatize the parents for life what the hell, that **** is terrible. Well anyway I am planning to go to the grocery store a bit later on, I intend to buy the following items:

Frozen food
candy

That's as much for you guys as it is for me to remember what to buy you see I have the internet on my cell phone so I can check back if I forget.

Anyway I have attached a fresh photograph to depict my current state before any morning chores. PS I intend to update this thread semi regularly it's my new blogue.
Attachment: 22652/Picture 541.JPG (58,385 bytes)
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-09-12, 2:58 AM #2
I love Kroko. That crazy Finn.
2009-09-12, 3:21 AM #3
Kroko, you're my hero.

2009-09-12, 4:57 AM #4
It was the greatest day of my life when some weird creepy person proclaiming to be Kroko telephoned me.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2009-09-12, 6:32 AM #5
and we have the new sarn_cadrill
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE

↑ Up to the top!