Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I found a part of my childhood!
I found a part of my childhood!
2009-09-12, 3:21 AM #1
Its 5:15 am, and I was bored until I came across THIS video. It describes how to make a pretty damn good Spartan helmet from paper mache and cardboard. I thought it was incredibly innovative and amazing. I understand the concept, but I don't want to make a Spartan helmet. I'm wondering if, there is a way I could get a similiar cut out to make a Halo Marine Helmet, or some sort of "advanced futurisitic military" helmet. Nothing cheesey, doesn't need to have some sort of eye computer or whatever those things are, but I'd really like to go for a Starship Troopers / Halo Marines look. I've always wanted something like that!

Anyone know where I can get the print and cut out in order to make the "mold"?

Keep in mind though, it doesn't have to be 100% accurate, or anything. This is just for fun.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-09-12, 5:42 AM #2
A real man would get some screenshots, foam board, and green paint before going on the internet and begging.
2009-09-12, 6:47 AM #3
you found a part of your childhood? what did you look down and noticed you are still hung like a 4 year old?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-12, 9:43 AM #4
Quote:
you found a part of your childhood? what did you look down and noticed you are still hung like a 4 year old?

[http://www.talkweather.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rimshot.gif]
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn

↑ Up to the top!