Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wayne Gretzkey's 3D Hockey!
Wayne Gretzkey's 3D Hockey!
2009-09-16, 12:04 PM #1
Did anyone play this? I love this game, I got it for my N64 way back when, and have been playing some games of it with friends lately. There is never a bad time had in this game. Don't get me wrong, sports games SUCK in my opinion, but this game rules. It's probably its not-so-serious arcade style (since it was ported from arcade) that hooks me. Every time I play I end up yelling like a the true sports fan I'm not.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-09-16, 1:34 PM #2
It had the ability to fight, which is what I want in a hockey game, so yeah, it ruled. :D
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2009-09-16, 1:37 PM #3
Pfft, it's no Blades of Steel. It had voice acting!
2009-09-16, 3:11 PM #4
Wayne Gretzky?

The only man I'd have sex with.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2009-09-16, 3:19 PM #5
i remember playing this game! it would always end up with us just getting in as many fights as possible... great stuff.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-09-16, 3:50 PM #6
Originally posted by - Tony -:
Wayne Gretzky?

The only man I'd have sex with.

:(
nope.
2009-09-16, 6:11 PM #7
I remember Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey getting a fairly good review in a magazine over here in Britain.

Personally I'll just recall going to see a fight when this damned hockey match broke out.
2009-09-16, 7:30 PM #8
Haha, what I like about it, is they obviously programmed the computer players on your team to play better as your team loses, and worse and your team wins. So it's almost always a close game.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"

↑ Up to the top!