Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Dark Forces engine remake
Dark Forces engine remake
2009-09-18, 6:02 PM #1
http://darkxl.wordpress.com/
This is awesome, if only Sith2 ever got this far.
2009-09-18, 6:07 PM #2
Oh my God, it looks amazing :downs:
2009-09-18, 8:06 PM #3
Mouse look! Finally, after all these years. Brilliant, have Mojo Newsed it.

http://www.mixnmojo.com/php/news/showfile.php?id=3623&category=developernews
jp-30's JK Star Wars skin pack (wth short Ewok & Jawa)
2009-09-18, 8:51 PM #4
I put mouse look into normal DF with my Wiimote PC scripting tool. :)

Doesn't work very well since looking up/down can only be bound to buttons and not axes... so there's no sensitivity on it. But it's still not too bad. :)

Need to get around to releasing that tool, I plan to do a public Massassi beta thing. Maybe I'll throw in a Jedi Knight/MotS script too.

Only problem is right now my Wii is broke so no IR bar for using it as a pointer. :(

PS: I've known about DarkXL forever, lolololol. It is promising.

2009-09-18, 9:27 PM #5
But does it have the comedy value of being made by a crazy European who hates you?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-09-18, 9:47 PM #6
Originally posted by The Mega-ZZTer:
I put mouse look into normal DF with my Wiimote PC scripting tool. :)

Doesn't work very well since looking up/down can only be bound to buttons and not axes... so there's no sensitivity on it. But it's still not too bad. :)

Need to get around to releasing that tool, I plan to do a public Massassi beta thing. Maybe I'll throw in a Jedi Knight/MotS script too.

Only problem is right now my Wii is broke so no IR bar for using it as a pointer. :(

PS: I've known about DarkXL forever, lolololol. It is promising.

just set up two candles on either side of the monitor
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!