Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Heroes Season 4 Season Premiere...didn't suck!?
Heroes Season 4 Season Premiere...didn't suck!?
2009-09-21, 10:04 PM #1
I mean, it wasn't amazing, but it didn't suck. I would give it a 7.5/10.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-09-22, 6:37 AM #2
I gave up on Heroes somewhere around the beginning of season 3. I almost wish I had stayed with it. Almost.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-09-22, 11:25 AM #3
Yeah, I almost gave up on it myself.

The thing about this new season is that one of the writers from season 1 is back, and there's less focus on "global save the world" events.

On top of that, all the characters are trying to start new lives, and I was actually half tempted to believe I was watching season 1 because it wasn't bad. They're really trying to re-invent the show somewhat. Oh yeah, it has Ray Park (Darth Maul/Toad) with super-fast knives.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-09-22, 1:34 PM #4
Um, how does Peter have multiple powers again?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2009-09-22, 1:45 PM #5
He doesn't?

He had Mohinders to start with, then knicked knifeblokes. I thought it was pretty good.
nope.
2009-09-22, 2:00 PM #6
He used flight to get over the garbage truck then ripped off the door of the girls car
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2009-09-22, 2:03 PM #7
He climbed up a drainpipe and fire escape quickly, he had some pretty good agility etc.

You can't remember Mohinder being able to jump?
nope.
2009-09-22, 3:09 PM #8
That show is on again?
2009-09-22, 3:15 PM #9
Anyone know if netflix is streaming it again this season?
2009-09-22, 5:44 PM #10
i agree, better than usual, probably wont be as good as season 1 but definitely will be better than the others, i am excited now, Sylar is still badass

the only thing that brings down the show more than Claire sometimes is Hiro and Ando..sorry..they are just so old already, its not funny anymore, hasnt been since season 1
2009-09-22, 6:46 PM #11
I'm just glad they killed off Claire's roommate in one episode.... or 2 hour episode... anyway she's dead.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2009-09-22, 6:52 PM #12
she won't stay that way.
>>untie shoes
2009-09-22, 6:52 PM #13
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
I'm just glad they killed off Claire's roommate in one episode.... or 2 hour episode... anyway she's dead.

wasn't she supposed to snog some chick? or is that later on?

i was dissapointed, but not as dissapointed as my cock :master:
2009-09-22, 7:10 PM #14
Heroes picked up again sometime around the middle of season 3. It really sucked up until then.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2009-09-22, 7:16 PM #15
I saw Nikki in the commercial. Im not watching.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-09-22, 7:40 PM #16
shes hot though

I've never really disliked Heroes. It captures the silliness of superheros pretty well, rather than being serious business.

o.0
2009-09-22, 7:44 PM #17
Originally posted by mb:

nikki is dead....

you saw tracy... who last we saw in episode 3 was shattered into a snocone.... but she melted and now she's water

i originally suspected it was going to be barbara but i guess the writers are saving her for when they find a way to actually kill tracy forever
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-22, 7:52 PM #18
House premiere > Heroes premiere.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2009-09-22, 9:11 PM #19
Originally posted by Couchman:
wasn't she supposed to snog some chick? or is that later on?

She is, but it's later on. I'm certain it's the new roommate.

The premiere was pretty good. Mercifully, they only really introduced one new important character, and balanced that by killing one off.

I did have one nitpick: Why the hell doesn't Noah do as Peter suggests and just hand over the compass? He has no idea what it's for, there's nothing from his perspective to indicate that these Irish fellows are the bad guys (other than maybe that they someone who needed killing anyway), and most importantly, he seems to want to get out of this mess as badly as Peter does. So what gives?

Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
House premiere > Heroes premiere.

Yep. But I'll be glad to see them get back to the hospital.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-09-23, 4:07 AM #20
Originally posted by mb:

You know how much I hate Ali Larter's characters and she's actually pretty bareable this time round.
nope.
2009-09-23, 4:54 AM #21
Season 3 was one of the worst seasons of any show I've ever watched. The Season 4 premiere was promising though, but I dunno if it's too little too late.

Like shutting the barn door after the horse has died, come back to life, lost it's powers, regained it's powers, died but not really, found out it's father is Seabiscuit no wait no he isn't, died again and been resurrected as a twin of the original horse. My head hurts.
2009-09-23, 7:56 AM #22
Cool they added it to netflix streaming, I'll watch it this week on my roku (damn I love that box).

↑ Up to the top!