Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A Massassi poll of a queer nature
A Massassi poll of a queer nature
2009-09-29, 4:20 PM #1
Greetings, I have decided to start this poll as influenced by the holder of the self-dubbed title of creator of the strangest poll in the history of Massassi, Petmc.

Here's the gist:

Imagine, hypothetically, if they discovered a way for a human male to inseminate a female snake, resulting in a human-snake hybrid, a mansnake if you will. Let's assume that after a long custody battle resulting in a large scale ethical debate on the rights or lack thereof of the mansnake, you won custody of the mansnake. The mother of the mansnake would naturally be hissed off, but that's not really your problem at this point.

My question is: when out in town, assuming there were no set laws regarding the matter, would you keep the mansnake on a leash, or would you let the mansnake slither without such a restraint?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-09-29, 4:25 PM #2
The question you are actually trying to raise is 'is the mansnake a person', with the assumption that keeping people on leashes is wrong.

[http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__g-D4Xvh1yM/R7lc_g36NeI/AAAAAAAAACI/1LUZJKw_yKE/s320/child+on+a+leash.jpg]

Obviously leashing people is neither wrong nor controversial.

Though it begs the question, how exactly do you leash a snake?
2009-09-29, 4:28 PM #3
Originally posted by JM:
Though it begs the question, how exactly do you leash a snake?

A mansnake might have a larger head than an actual snake, and also some sort of an *** so it couldn't wiggle its way out.
2009-09-29, 4:30 PM #4
I think you just wanted to say mansnake a lot.
2009-09-29, 4:30 PM #5
Oh and as for leashing little kids, even though you don't see that here, I understand it would be a good thing to do in some places of the world, like a bunch of big cities, and it's not something I'm against.
2009-09-29, 4:30 PM #6
KROKO POSTS. DOESN'T DISAPPOINT.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-09-29, 4:36 PM #7
Originally posted by JM:
Obviously leashing people is neither wrong

I beg to differ. :P
nope.
2009-09-29, 4:37 PM #8
you did all this for that lame hissed pun didn't you
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2009-09-29, 4:38 PM #9
I would let my mansnake wiggle around with no regard for ethical, moral, or whatever morals.

Oh wait.

What are we talking about?
2009-09-29, 4:38 PM #10
I used to think that, boco, it just seems weird to us doesn't it, but apparently kidnappings are very common in some places so I can see where they're coming from with the leashing.
2009-09-29, 4:42 PM #11
If you can't keep your damn kids under control without a leash you don't ****ing deserve to have children.
nope.
2009-09-29, 4:50 PM #12
i'm with boco on this...

it's just as bad as all these "kids dart, drive smart" signs i'm seeing in peoples' yards... sure people should always drive smart but at the same time TEACH YOUR KIDS TO RESPECT THE ROAD AND THE LARGE HEAVY METAL OBJECTS THAT TRAVEL DOWN THE ROAD

when i was a little kid if i darted off in the road and one of my parents saw me do it i would have been unable to sit for at least a few hours... another thing is all the whining hippies with their "don't spank your kids" bull**** SOME KIDS NEED TO BE SPANKED
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-29, 4:55 PM #13
Agreed.
nope.
2009-09-29, 4:57 PM #14
spanking creates sexual deviants
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-09-29, 5:03 PM #15
theres a lot of unnecessary srs bsns in this thread. :nonono:
DO NOT WANT.
2009-09-29, 5:33 PM #16
Baconfish is just pissed that he was leashed to a radiator for most of his childhood.
:master::master::master:
2009-09-29, 6:00 PM #17
Originally posted by Krokodile:
The mother of the mansnake would naturally be hissed off

ha!
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2009-09-29, 7:08 PM #18
Leash. Even if there are no mansnake leash laws, I'm probably liable for negligence if I don't take any precautions and the mansnake bites someone.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-09-29, 7:41 PM #19
fyi, this is clearly a cleverly disguised "boxers or briefs" poll.

>.>
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-09-29, 8:41 PM #20
no i'd say the way freedom is capitalized it's a underwear/commando poll
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-29, 8:45 PM #21
have touch to double snake snakey roll around
2009-09-29, 8:51 PM #22
Sapient Thought- A person with rights.
2009-09-29, 9:27 PM #23
I now grant the title of weirdest poll in the history of Massassi to Kroko.

:master:
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-09-29, 11:10 PM #24
I can't answer until I know whether its mother was venomous or not.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?
2009-09-30, 12:32 AM #25
@Baconfish, DrkJedi82:
Sadly, kids' abilities to run into roads develop earlier than their ability to comprehend the danger of doing so. My son had reins (the word "leash" has serious negative connotations to my mind) for a while before we could trust him to hold our hand when we demanded it of him.
2009-09-30, 1:21 AM #26
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
Sapient Thought- A person with rights.

Serpent thought!

And I want a sexy womansnake! I'd keep her leashed all day. Hrrrrrr
Sorry for the lousy German

↑ Up to the top!