Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Madonna says she could marry Jesus
Madonna says she could marry Jesus
2009-10-02, 5:04 AM #1
Originally posted by Article:
The Celebration singer has allegedly said about Jesus: “He's so sweet. He checks in with me all the time. I probably should do the same, but you know me."

Quote:
[Madonna biographer Randy Taraborrelli] claims “Madonna is crazy about Jesus" and has been telling close friends and family that "I could definitely see myself marrying him."

Quote:
"Of course, the sex between them is scorching hot. To be candid, it's what's driving things."

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/madonna/news/156533-madonna-to-marry-jesus

Good for her.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-10-02, 6:44 AM #2
2009-10-02, 7:05 AM #3
Fixed!
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-10-02, 7:11 AM #4
OMG, she is like, so deep and spiritual.... like...

I meet Jesus all the time. Except in Latin American it's pronounced (Hey-zeus). Most americans probably know that though.
2009-10-02, 7:54 AM #5
I think there's such thing as "too famous" when it comes to talking about a person's sex life casually on national news.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-10-02, 8:11 AM #6
There's 12 feet of crazy in that 6 foot body.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-10-02, 9:10 AM #7
It must be kind of weird for Jesus to be dating someone named after his mother.
Why do the heathens rage behind the firehouse?
2009-10-02, 9:34 AM #8
Jesus' mother's name was Mary, not Madonna. Madonna is the name given to the title "Our Lady" spoken in a different language.

↑ Up to the top!