Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize
Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize
2009-10-11, 2:12 AM #81
Originally posted by Vin:
Most of you should stop complaining about the president and start calling up your representation in Congress...

this is actually very sound advice.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-10-11, 8:17 AM #82
Useless.

The problem is that most congresspeople don't really care about your vote only the vote of the biggest contributor to the campaigns.In order to be any kind of effective you have to rally A LARGE portion of their constituent. But if it's just you, nah, not important to them.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-10-11, 10:07 AM #83
I wish people would give me Nobel Peace Prizes. I pay my taxes like everyone else!

↑ Up to the top!