Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lets be honest, I used my jewmagic.
Lets be honest, I used my jewmagic.
2009-10-16, 9:00 PM #1
Today:

Woke up, drove into downtown Rochester. I got an email from a gym owner there, and he invited me to come down and check out his facility. I got a free workout, hung out and shot the s*** with him for a while, then set up a potential parkour workshop out of his gym.

Then I drove to the chiropractor (who charges me 1/5 standard price) to have him look at my shoulder. I think we finally figured out the problem I've been having with it for over a year. It's not really his area of expertise though, but it's such a strange problem that he wants to learn more. So he offered me free visits until we fix the problem so he can learn more.

Then he was commenting on the muscular definition of certain muscles (no homo) and how unusual it is (we attribute it to parkour). There's muscles that are overdeveloped that none of his other athletic patients even have somewhat developed. So on the way home, I was thinking it'd be really cool to work with him and do a comparison study on me and my roommate (also big time into parkour) and other athletes and other non-athletes comparing muscle definition, overdefinition, and underdefinition. I'm going to call him later and propose that.

Then I stopped by Five Guys (mmmm calories), and made friends with the cashier and long story short now I get free food at Five Guys.

It's been a good day for free stuff.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2009-10-16, 9:07 PM #2
As long as the study is released publicly and has naked pics (no homo).
2009-10-16, 9:34 PM #3
as long as this study is used by the medical community to cure this debilitating illness
2009-10-16, 10:10 PM #4
do you hide your jewgold in your muscles?
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2009-10-16, 10:22 PM #5
Originally posted by genk:
do you hide your jewgold in your muscles?

I'm pretty sure we all keep it in Barbara Streisand's nose.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2009-10-16, 10:39 PM #6
What's jewmagic/jewgold?
2009-10-16, 11:09 PM #7
Jews are all rich and get free crap, the first one for the gold and the second is the magic.
2009-10-16, 11:53 PM #8
Dude Five Guys is ****ing awesome

It is like the one thing that I like about the East Coast almost or even on par with its counterpart on the West Coast (In-n-Out)
一个大西瓜
2009-10-17, 12:00 AM #9
wait... dud is a jew?
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-10-17, 12:03 AM #10
and theres a store called Five Guys?
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-10-17, 12:14 AM #11
It's a burger place called Five Guys Burgers and Fries and it is effin fantastic
一个大西瓜
2009-10-17, 12:59 AM #12
"I ate five guys."
"At once?"
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-10-17, 1:12 AM #13
Originally posted by Pommy:

It is like the one thing that I like about the East Coast almost or even on par with its counterpart on the West Coast (In-n-Out)

In-n-Out is terribly overrated.
2009-10-17, 1:18 AM #14
Originally posted by Vin:

I would kill to have an In-n-Out here with good milkshakes! :colbert:
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-10-17, 1:38 AM #15
Originally posted by JediKirby:
"I ate five guys."
"At once?"

"If they were all the same size as you it wouldn't be a problem"
一个大西瓜
2009-10-17, 1:39 AM #16

Is not
一个大西瓜
2009-10-17, 2:04 AM #17
As long as the study is released publicly and has naked pics (no homo).

How can asking for pictures of naked men not be homo?
There...are...FOUR...lights!
2009-10-17, 4:09 AM #18
Originally posted by Jon`C:
as long as this study is used by the medical community to cure this debilitating illness

It's a chiropractor
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-10-17, 4:27 AM #19
Indeed, yet another form of alternative medicine. Though not quite as ridiculous as acupuncture.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2009-10-17, 4:39 AM #20
They both have tangible benefits, but they both have sides that are bat**** insane.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-10-17, 4:46 AM #21
Originally posted by Ransom and Jeff:
How can asking for pictures of naked men not be homo?

especially coming from Vin. O.o
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-10-17, 7:14 AM #22
Originally posted by Pommy:

Yeah, there's one not too far from me in Jacksonville but I don't get to eat there a lot.

[QUOTE=Ransom and Jeff]How can asking for pictures of naked men not be homo?[/QUOTE]

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2009-10-17, 11:27 AM #23
Antisemites.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2009-10-17, 1:48 PM #24
Jewmagic?

Does that make you a Majewcian?
nope.
2009-10-18, 5:50 AM #25
Cheeseburger in Paradise >> Five Guys
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!