Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Writing Chaos
Writing Chaos
2009-10-21, 4:39 PM #1
Hey guys, I started a new blog, since we have a few writers here, I thought some might be interested.

Its a blog about the hardships and challenges that I face (and overcome) as I write my novel.

You can read it here
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-10-21, 4:40 PM #2
/me rides jep
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2009-10-21, 5:47 PM #3
is it really the case her?
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2009-10-21, 5:57 PM #4
new graf and teh story is very exciting
2009-10-21, 6:08 PM #5
You should add some characters to your blog. PS is your name really John Freeman?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-10-21, 6:53 PM #6
I'm not certain I understand ford or saberopus' posts. Did I make typos you guys are joking about or something? >.>

And Tracer, what do you mean by "adding characters"?

My real name is Jean-Philippe Laliberté. Very french and not fitting for a pen name

John Freeman is an artistic translation of my name, minus the Philippe.

Jean=John

Laliberté = The Freedom
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-10-21, 7:00 PM #7
yes.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2009-10-21, 7:10 PM #8
Originally posted by Jep:
I'm not certain I understand ford or saberopus' posts. Did I make typos you guys are joking about or something? >.>

And Tracer, what do you mean by "adding characters"?

My real name is Jean-Philippe Laliberté. Very french and not fitting for a pen name

John Freeman is an artistic translation of my name, minus the Philippe.

Jean=John

Laliberté = The Freedom

Laliberté ou lamort! :v:
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-10-21, 7:17 PM #9
no.

↑ Up to the top!