Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Prince of Persia film trailer
Prince of Persia film trailer
2009-11-03, 3:59 PM #1
480p
720p
1080p

Looks like a fun movie in the veins of The Mummy and Pirates of the Carribean. Could this finally be the first good video game movie?
2009-11-03, 4:03 PM #2
despite them ignoring the actual story of the sands of time game, it looks good to me.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2009-11-03, 5:37 PM #3
It looks like it could be good. But then again, they managed to take PotC and screw it up pretty badly with the 3rd movie... hopefully we get at least 2 good movies out of this franchise too. :)
2009-11-03, 7:56 PM #4
Originally posted by Cloud:
Could this finally be the first good video game movie?

I thought we all agreed that Max Payne was a perfect video game movie?

And what about Far Cry? It just doesn't get any better than that. ~
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2009-11-03, 8:19 PM #5
There's a Far Cry movie? Oh...Uwe Boll.
Warhead[97]
2009-11-03, 8:48 PM #6
Originally posted by DSettahr:
It looks like it could be good. But then again, they managed to take PotC and screw it up pretty badly with the 3rd movie... hopefully we get at least 2 good movies out of this franchise too. :)

PotC suffered from the same fate as The Matrix. It was never intended to be a franchise. Prince of Persia just looks like a popcorn flick. From the trailer dialogue doesn't look to be their strong suit since every line is punctuated with "time". Not to mention the female character is just Basil Exposition.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2009-11-03, 10:14 PM #7
I have to say I was really excited about the film until I saw the trailer.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-11-03, 11:42 PM #8
Looks good enough to me :)
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"

↑ Up to the top!