Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 2
2009-11-21, 9:20 PM #41
Yeah. Those are pretty fun. The video you get to see when you find all 20 of the glyphs is nuts.
Pissed Off?
2009-11-23, 4:09 AM #42
I like the assassin's creed. I think that second will be a good. I will buy on next month. i am very good fan of assassin's creed. Give some idea about the assassin's creed2 so I will buy or not.
2009-11-23, 4:12 AM #43
What's your first language offendi?
2009-11-23, 7:51 AM #44
Just played 2h.28m of the game last night. I am quite impressed. There are some things I was irritated to see back in the game (stupid Animus limit walls in the city), but lots of new improvements. Blending is better IMO, the arrow/bar that shows how aware an enemy is of you. Climbing seems to be moderately improved. Camera adjustments were nice. Not a huge leap in graphical improvements but some nice details added, slightly better models and facial animations are good.

I haven't yet tested the water, or gotten much equipment. Looking forward to this one. I bought this and NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii at the same time, and that's insanely fun with friends, still fun alone as well.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-11-23, 2:51 PM #45
i'll wait for the port because i dont have a console.

i liked the first one though.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2009-11-23, 11:37 PM #46
I might trade in Batman for it - I've nearly finished it.
2009-11-26, 4:43 PM #47
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
Just played 2h.28m of the game last night. I am quite impressed. There are some things I was irritated to see back in the game (stupid Animus limit walls in the city), but lots of new improvements. Blending is better IMO, the arrow/bar that shows how aware an enemy is of you. Climbing seems to be moderately improved. Camera adjustments were nice. Not a huge leap in graphical improvements but some nice details added, slightly better models and facial animations are good.

I haven't yet tested the water, or gotten much equipment. Looking forward to this one. I bought this and NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii at the same time, and that's insanely fun with friends, still fun alone as well.

I thought the same, the Graphics do seem a lot bette than the first after switching from 1 to 2. The Blend function is very cool took me a while to really get it working well for me, but after moving between the flow of people, it was almost like frogger at points, I was very impressed. I have to say that having all the extra bits to do too help, the Assassins Tombs it a nice little hunt around and working out how to get there. Its not all about Flags this time which is good, finding all the other hidden extra bits just help the game flow, getting your own money in as well from robbing/killing/selling/renting really helps too just progress the character and what you can and cant do.

Dont forget to link in your Ubisoft profile too to get a extra map and also a few bonus' too.
Flying over there some were...

↑ Up to the top!