Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → el oh el
el oh el
2009-11-22, 7:06 PM #1
might be old news

一个大西瓜
2009-11-22, 7:23 PM #2
Hmm he starts with it in his left hand, and then it switches to his right next shot? I call shenanigans! :v:

Hmm the effects are actually quite poor, I haven't seen many fan-film stuff but plenty I have seen have better, easily. Yeah, this looks like a JK saber in terms of quality.

Ok, the blaster bolt is too much. Doesn't even have any perspective on it hardly.

Yeah, some of this stuff looks like it could have been done in Paint. I'd almost believe that except there's obviously some transparency in the effects, and bloom (ugh). But the gloves especially look like it's just black colored over his hands. I bet the artist regretted his decision to have those after about a quarter of the way through the video coloring them in for each frame.

2009-11-22, 7:44 PM #3
I chuckled at a few moments.
>>untie shoes
2009-11-23, 5:02 AM #4
There's no actual saber hilt.
2009-11-23, 5:23 AM #5
Dodging the blaster bolts near the start was the best part. It was quite an amusing video :)
2009-11-23, 5:42 AM #6
Boooooooooooooring
Sorry for the lousy German
2009-11-23, 6:11 AM #7
A german with a sense of humour?!

:P
nope.
2009-11-23, 12:52 PM #8
lost interest at the blasters, it was amusing for a couple of moments though
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-11-23, 1:08 PM #9
Heh, at least this made figure skating slightly less lame.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-11-23, 2:53 PM #10
would have been better if the music was a piece from star wars. if it was i heard no recognisable theme in there.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM

↑ Up to the top!