Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Christmas Songbook Revisited: The Night Before Christmas With Massassians, Vol. 1
Christmas Songbook Revisited: The Night Before Christmas With Massassians, Vol. 1
2009-11-30, 1:46 PM #1
[http://massassi.net/holidays/2007/FastGamerr.jpg]

That's right, it's (probably) the first Christmas album that is Massassian related. I have made a return just for this thread, despite CoolMatty who is the worst chat (and, arguably, forum) moderator in the world to bring you this idea. So far, we will have the unprofessional vocals of Jani "El Perkele, c'est le Krokodile XVII, son of Krokodile XVI" Tuominen, and so far I have contributed nothing except the idea of the album and some of the names of the tracklist. Here are a few:

I. O, Jedi Knight
II. Rudalph the Red-Noosed Reindeer...from Lapland!
III. :carl: of the Bells
IV. I'll Be on Yavin IV for Christmas
V. 'Twas the night before the farms were down
VI. Frosty the Deadman
VII. Jingle Bell Krok
VIII. Little Power Metal Drummer Boy

We will be recording the lyrics and mixing them in with some midi's that have FINNISHing touches by the outstanding and polite Nikumubeki (TODOA, Deus Ex Nihilum, UNATCO Born).

We will probably sell the album for whatever and give the proceeds to some charity, probably the charity that lamematty is all about.

If you would like to contribute to the album in some fashion (recording a song, providing vocals or music), please let us know. And understand that if you do choose to contribute, you will have to will have to pass our double quality check, meaning that Krokodile and myself have to approve.

Any suggestions for lyrics or song names are welcome as well.
2009-11-30, 2:09 PM #2
Wait, selling? Who said anything about selling?! Well, until this thread that is...I don't wanna sell anything, much less something of the sort of quality we're talking about here. :P
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2009-11-30, 3:14 PM #3
Jingle Bell Krok.

:colbert:
nope.
2009-11-30, 3:34 PM #4
Originally posted by Jay:
I have made a return just for this thread, despite CoolMatty who is the worst chat (and, arguably, forum) moderator in the world to bring you this idea.

Holy crap, you have anger management issues! I don't even know what I've done!

:psylon:
2009-11-30, 3:51 PM #5
Originally posted by Krokodile:
Wait, selling? Who said anything about selling?! Well, until this thread that is...I don't wanna sell anything, much less something of the sort of quality we're talking about here. :P

I was thinking along the lines of the rubbish move Radiohead/World of Goo did, where you name your price. Except we give all of it to donation.
2009-11-30, 3:53 PM #6
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Holy crap, you have anger management issues! I don't even know what I've done!

:psylon:

I asked you politely to deal with Baconfish being a terrible chat mod and kicking me for random/no reason, then you basically said "I'm not doing anything. **** you".

I might be paraphrasing a little bit, of course.

I do <3 you other than that, and think you are a respectable gentleman.
2009-11-30, 3:55 PM #7
I told him to calm down on it, but srsly, kicking at random is sort of a tradition of the chatroom. I was kicked my fair share by nearly every OP that existed >.>
2009-11-30, 4:19 PM #8
I did calm down on it, but you could have asked me yourself seeing as it was only ever in good fun. :P
nope.
2009-11-30, 4:33 PM #9
It needs work.
Quote:
Frosty the Deadman was a rotten, stinking corpse,
With a missing leg and a broken nose
And two eye sockets void of balls.
Frosty the Deaman is a nighmare, they say,
He was made of man but the children
Know how he lost his life one day.
There must have been some ammo in that
Old tommy gun they found
For when they shot him full of holes
He began to dance around.
O, Frosty the Deadman
Was as alive as he could be,
But the children say he couldn't laugh
Or play the same as you and me.
Twitchedy twitch twich,
Twitchedy twitch twich,
Look at Deadman rot.
Twitchedy twitch twich,
Twitchedy twitch twich.
Under the hill of bugs.

Frosty the Deadman knew
The sun was hot that day,
So he said "Let's run and
We'll find a fridge
Before I rot away."
Down to the village,
With a broomstick up his ***,
Limping here and there all
Around the square saying,
Catch of wiff of me if you can.
He let them down the slums of town
Right to the coke dealer.
And he only paused a moment when
He head him holler "****!"
For Frosty the Deadman
He had to hurry on his way,
But he waved goodbye saying,
Don't you die,
I won't be back again some day,
Twitchedy twitch twich,
Twitchedy twitch twich,
You can smell Deadman rot,
Twitchedy twitch twich,
Twitchedy twitch twich.
Under the hill of bugs.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2009-11-30, 6:15 PM #10
Love it. Make some changes on your own until you're happy with it, or if anyone has suggestions for changing it, don't be afraid to post. Keep the lyrics and suggestions coming!

↑ Up to the top!