Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Excuse me, Mr Cheney, but....
Excuse me, Mr Cheney, but....
2009-12-10, 10:00 AM #1
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/10/grayson-to-cheney-time-to-%E2%80%98stfu%E2%80%99/

That guy rules.
>>untie shoes
2009-12-10, 11:06 AM #2
Whoa, Grayson is one ugly son of a *****.

But yeah, Cheney would do well to stop reminding people of his willful violations of U.S. and international law. The only people he's impressing are the ones who watched A Few Good Men and thought Jessep was the good guy.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-12-12, 10:37 AM #3
DICK Cheney reminds me of Emperor Palpatine.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2009-12-12, 10:40 AM #4
Seriously, where was all of this insight when you were the Vice President of the United States? Oh yeah, all you had to do then was whisper to your left.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-12-12, 11:29 AM #5
Heh. It's a pretty short article, but I quite like the rigorous, intelligent and nuanced discussion that always arises from the comment feature on news articles, such as this guy
Originally posted by ken, December 10th, 2009 12:06 pm ET:
freedom of speech

He's so clever he doesn't even need sentences.

There really needs to be a new Godwin's Law for the phrase 'freedom of speech'.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2009-12-12, 11:38 AM #6
FREEDOM OF SPEACH
2009-12-12, 12:25 PM #7
why does it matter if he shuts up or not? if he has valid points then they should be heard, if not then he is probably what most people already suspect: an evil nutcase.

i for one dont really care what he has to say any more. the people who hang on his every word are going to find ways to validate their views weather he says anything or not. and inversely people who think he is evil incarnate will find some way to bash/blame/deride the bush administration even if everyone who was in it suddenly fell off the face of the earth.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2009-12-12, 4:49 PM #8
Didn't Cheney try to set up some CIA assassination program like Treadstone too?

↑ Up to the top!