Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → All good things rolled into one.
All good things rolled into one.
2009-12-11, 6:48 AM #1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8407986.stm

OH YES PLEASE.

/want
2009-12-11, 7:27 AM #2
Um cool.
2009-12-11, 7:47 AM #3
Natalie Portman slaying zombies seems cool enough but given that brief description I have concerns for the 'story' part of the movie.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2009-12-11, 7:48 AM #4
Who cares about story?! There's everything you need!

I really need to grab a copy of the novel...
2009-12-11, 8:42 AM #5
You guys are such suckers!

"Lets take a hot chick/nerd icon, stick her in a movie slaying zombies and performing "badass" martial arts, tie a loosely related/mediocre storyline around the action, and make millions off lonely losers the world over! Brilliant!"
2009-12-11, 8:45 AM #6
I'm far from a lonely loser, but I know what I like and that's low brow action flicks with nerdcore hotties decapitating zombies. :P
2009-12-11, 8:54 AM #7
Concur.
2009-12-11, 8:58 AM #8
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:

"Lets take a hot chick/nerd icon, stick her in a movie slaying zombies and performing "badass" martial arts, tie a loosely related/mediocre storyline around the action, and make millions off lonely losers the world over! Brilliant!"

That's not the point. The point is "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."
2009-12-11, 9:43 AM #9

Wasn't that the idea behind Serenity?

*Flees!*
nope.
2009-12-11, 9:51 AM #10

http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultraviolent/dp/1594743347/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260553884&sr=8-1

fyi.
woot!
2009-12-11, 9:52 AM #11
Let me just say that I enjoy the Zombies version much more than the original :)
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2009-12-11, 10:16 AM #12
Natalie Portman hasn't been attractive to me since Episode 1.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-12-11, 10:24 AM #13
Well she hasn't been attractive to ME since The Professional.

>.>
2009-12-11, 10:26 AM #14
its not like she doesnt look exactly the same or anything.
shes still a B.A.

Language warning
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-12-11, 10:28 AM #15
Originally posted by SiliconC:
Well she hasn't been attractive to ME since The Professional.

>.>

Agreed.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-12-11, 11:53 AM #16
Just so you guys know, he just copy/pasted P&P into Word, and then pretty much added the words "and zombies" every couple of pages.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2009-12-11, 5:41 PM #17
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
Natalie Portman slaying zombies seems cool enough but given that brief description I have concerns for the 'story' part of the movie.

Not a fan of Jane Austen?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-12-11, 5:56 PM #18

Yeah, it's not like theres any appeal behind cheesey action flicks or quirky ideas.
FYI: I wanna see this movie and I -don't- find Natalie Portman hot, I find her sickeningly skinny, and I do mean sickeningly.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-12-11, 5:59 PM #19
I came in here thinkings "bacon, milkshakes, picard and q all at once? I'm not sure that would work..."

I actually really like Jane Austen, so I was excited when I heard about the book, but it turned out to be awful, which was a shame. Here's hoping the writing for the movie will be better. (like that'll happen)
2009-12-11, 9:13 PM #20
Originally posted by happydud:
Just so you guys know, he just copy/pasted P&P into Word, and then pretty much added the words "and zombies" every couple of pages.

It probably would have been much better if he really did it that way...
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2009-12-11, 9:33 PM #21
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
Agreed.

:omg:
2009-12-11, 9:42 PM #22
I don't think Natalie Portman is very attractive either.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009

↑ Up to the top!