Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Story about having to go to the bathroom really bad
Story about having to go to the bathroom really bad
2009-12-15, 1:02 PM #1
NSFW MAYBE Warning: MSPaint pictures of the process of going to the bathroom to illustrate the story

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

I don't know, it had me in tears. The instant you read it you know that it will be huge on the internet. I've had like 3 different people send this to me tonight.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2009-12-15, 1:22 PM #2
He's probably the dumbest person there is. Dumber than Tibby or Gold. Dumber than anyone.

Also, WTF is a "pee bottle?"
2009-12-15, 1:24 PM #3
That's what I wanted to know. Do people who don't go to the bathroom in public really care around pee bottles? Where do they stash them if they are like over at a friends house or something?

2009-12-15, 1:27 PM #4
That was just painful.

Not sure if real.

Also, cramming an erect penis into the toilet bowl isn't as hard as he made it out to be. (Yeah hahaha Freelancer has a small penis everybody laugh at him) Sure it hurts, and there's a good possibility of it touching the inside of the bowl, which is sort of gross, but it's better than the alternative.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2009-12-15, 1:47 PM #5
um gross
2009-12-15, 1:53 PM #6
This man exists so God can laugh at him.
2009-12-15, 1:54 PM #7
clearly the answer is to always carry a catheter.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2009-12-15, 1:57 PM #8
You heard it here first - people are weird on the internet. People are weirder on bodybuiding forums.
2009-12-15, 2:20 PM #9
I couldn't have any sympathy for him after he used the word "brahs".
2009-12-15, 2:46 PM #10
Originally posted by Steven:
Dumber than Tibby or Gold.

I didn't think this was possible. I have been proven wrong. :huh:

Also... pee bottles? :XD:
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2009-12-15, 3:00 PM #11
It has to be fake. But its comedy gold nonetheless :downswords:
\(='_'=)/
2009-12-15, 3:11 PM #12
Originally posted by LividDK:
I couldn't have any sympathy for him after he used the word "brahs".

free(jin);
tofu sucks
2009-12-15, 3:18 PM #13
Originally posted by silent_killa:
It has to be fake. But its comedy gold nonetheless :downswords:

I don't know, he seems dumb enough that this could actually happen. I could totally picture someone as 'tarded as himself just sittin on the pot and going like "oh wait, if I use the shower I can do both and it'll just wash down!!". I mean he had already probably all ability for rational thought once he started pooping and pissing over the floor.

2009-12-15, 3:45 PM #14
I thought this was from a site like somethingawful.....but then I noticed it was a forum on bodybuilding. Weird stuff, but the pictures are hilarious.
2009-12-15, 3:49 PM #15
Originally posted by mscbuck:
NSFW MAYBE Warning: MSPaint pictures of the process of going to the bathroom to illustrate the story

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191

I don't know, it had me in tears. The instant you read it you know that it will be huge on the internet. I've had like 3 different people send this to me tonight.

Seriously, there's some stuff you run across on the internet that you really have to stop before you post and think "Is this really something worth promoting?"

:carl:

This forum has sunk to a new low.
2009-12-15, 3:53 PM #16
If it's a true story, that guy is an idiot. A total idiot.
Pissed Off?
2009-12-15, 3:54 PM #17
Originally posted by Freelancer:
That was just painful.

Not sure if real.

Also, cramming an erect penis into the toilet bowl isn't as hard as he made it out to be. (Yeah hahaha Freelancer has a small penis everybody laugh at him) Sure it hurts, and there's a good possibility of it touching the inside of the bowl, which is sort of gross, but it's better than the alternative.

Everybody look, I'm actually about to agree with Free on something.

Agreed! That said Toilets aren't a standard size. :P
nope.
2009-12-15, 3:57 PM #18
Some toilets, like those in apartments or dorms where space is a premium, are puny.
2009-12-15, 4:04 PM #19
Yeah, it's really not hard to get your dick into a toilet bowl. At worst you lean over a bit.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-12-15, 4:09 PM #20
Plus he's a bodybuilder so there's no way how he could have any problem whatsoever.

:ninja:
nope.
2009-12-15, 4:13 PM #21
also, I guess it depends on the angle that you penis points when erect.

But seriously.. this is retarded. It can't be real. The MS Paint pictures are far to detailed and comical to have been made by someone stupid enough to actually do that crap.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-12-15, 4:42 PM #22
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
The MS Paint pictures are far to detailed and comical to have been made by someone stupid enough to actually do that crap.

...what does lacking common sense in bathroom etiquette have to do with Paint drawings?
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-12-15, 11:26 PM #23
the use of "brahs" on the thread annoys me... wtf?
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2009-12-16, 12:55 AM #24
I couldn't stop laughing, hilarious
2009-12-16, 1:10 PM #25
At that point he should have just put the seat up and sat on the rim for more bowl opening area. Yeah, maybe it is gross, but it is a lot better than the alternative.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2009-12-16, 1:32 PM #26
Saw this on reddit this morning.

Someone brought up the fact that this board has been continually trolled by SA, 4Chan and the like for a quite a while, and considering the lengths gone to explain the situation in detail, it is most likely fake.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-12-16, 1:49 PM #27
I'd believe it based on the pictures.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2009-12-16, 1:52 PM #28
It seems... incredibly fake.

Guys, seriously, the story ends with him covered in his own piss and ****, hosing himself off in the shower of a new acquaintance's bathroom that is also covered with his piss and ****, and getting walked in on by the girl.
2009-12-16, 1:56 PM #29
It's obviously fake, as internet people have never even met a girl, let alone been invited into a girl's home
2009-12-16, 2:03 PM #30
I dont think he is a real body builder, a real bodybuilder would know how to instinctively take a dump. I think the guy is just a R-tard. I go to a gym and I noticed that there is a few members that dont have their gears in sync, but you will see that everywhere.......and what the hell is a "Brah"?
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2009-12-16, 2:49 PM #31
Originally posted by Darth Dan:
a real bodybuilder would know how to instinctively take a dump.

+

↑ Up to the top!