Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → CCNA Certification
CCNA Certification
2009-12-17, 11:05 AM #1
So I've got a pretty quiet winter ahead of me to try to get some things buckled on.

I wanted to take part of it to get back to my Cisco studies. Unfortunately none of campuses near me are offering the right courses this term, so I'm on my own. I've got a couple books, but hoping to find some online instruction/program for more direction on it.

There seem to be any number of different options out there for anywhere from 40$ to 400$. So I was hoping someone here might have had some experience with such things, that might be able to offer some suggestions on which to look into.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2009-12-19, 3:07 AM #2
I considered something like Cisco, but I'm going in a more Microsoft-y direction. Supposedly the Cisco high-level certs make good money.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-12-19, 8:13 AM #3
CCAA Booty Patrol.

Got no useful advice, but Good Luck!

↑ Up to the top!